Ange Kyogo is only a wee guy up against big guys

It had to come. Until now fat Ange hadn't gone full O'Neil, Lennon, Sutton or Hartson but he has now.
An absolute insult to the public, is he suggesting we are all blind?
Doesn't matter what height you are, a cheat is a cheat and this wee weird looking creep in the space of a few weeks has outed himself as the biggest cheat ever seen in Scottish football.
Imagine trying to defend the acts of a professional con man?
Keep it real fat man FFS.
Brilliant post.
I’d understand a wee bit if he’s going down under heavy challenges but there hasn’t even been a challenge!
He’s ramming a guy with his head and slapping himself with opponents arm.
That’s not his size.

He's playing to the yahoo gallery just like his I'm a poor imagrant rubbish.

It's only a matter of time before it's all the referees fault every time they drop points then he's fully indoctrinated into the cult.

It wasn't that long ago we had posters saying how much they liked Postefkpig.

He clearly condones the cheating/diving of Furuhashi and probably encourages it.

He has bought into the ethos of yahoofc and his sole aim is to bury Rangers, by hook or by crook.

How he can come out with that nonsense and avoid plain truth sums up this excuse of a man.

I cannot wait till KF is done properly on the pitch as he is a cancer on the game.

The vermin will stop at nothing to win this title and we must make sure that doesn't happen.

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat.
Perhaps he thinks we never played football until he came along and invented the new game, Angeball, where wee guys get to fall down anytime they want.

It's ludicrous to suggest he's going down because he's up against these foot taller defenders. There's been barely any contact whatsoever when he's had one of his many theatrical falls. Strength or height simply hasn't been a factor.

This is desperate stuff from him referring to those who have rightly called out his cheating as warriors, ignorant people and brave soldiers.

It had to come. Until now fat Ange hadn't gone full O'Neil, Lennon, Sutton or Hartson but he has now.
An absolute insult to the public, is he suggesting we are all blind?
Doesn't matter what height you are, a cheat is a cheat and this wee weird looking creep in the space of a few weeks has outed himself as the biggest cheat ever seen in Scottish football.
Imagine trying to defend the acts of a professional con man?
Keep it real fat man FFS.
I think, In time he’ll be as bad if not worse than any of the ones you mentioned, I know managers stick up for their players and so they should, But he is defending the indefensible in sticking up for simple Jack.

Ahhhh, I get it now, if you are small you are allowed to dive and try and get players sent off.

Must have missed that in the rule book.

Silly me.

The wannabe terrorists cheerleader didn’t take long to go into victim mode.
Fat ride

He's got to be on a retainer for radio Snyde coming away wi pish like that. Don't fall for it Bears....it's to get you to listen tonight B-)

I know there is a rich catalogue of diving incidents from him. But that one against Dundee when he just drops his head and runs into an opponent, then acts as if he's been fouled is just incredible.

I honestly don't know how anyone can defend that at all. He justifys Kyogo's diving, but saying his size, stature etc. But apparently he's planning on bringing in another 3 japanese players.

Of course, Kyogo may have worked out, but in Scottish football you can only physically 'carry' so many players. Their current starting back 4 doesn't have a player above 6 foot, and they are looking to potentially having a starting 11 with 4 undersized Japanese players?

It wasn't that long ago we had posters saying how much they liked Postefkpig.

He clearly condones the cheating/diving of Furuhashi and probably encourages it.

He has bought into the ethos of yahoofc and his sole aim is to bury Rangers, by hook or by crook.

How he can come out with that nonsense and avoid plain truth sums up this excuse of a man.

I cannot wait till KF is done properly on the pitch as he is a cancer on the game.

The vermin will stop at nothing to win this title and we must make sure that doesn't happen.

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat.
The Greek/Aussie showed his true colours when he re-instated Griffiths to his squad. Another rattler manager who is prepared to turn a blind eye.

He was given carte blanche to do as he pleased for a few months after those morons on the bus sang those songs.

Now that seems to have worn off he should be allowed to cheat because he is small?

So, he's confirming he's not got the ability to play against players that are bigger than him so has to resort to throwing himself on the ground. Pathetic from big Angela - made himself look a fucking tit again.

Kyogo is a cheat. An out and out cheat. It's the single biggest part of his game and he's been found out. The Scottish press, the SFA/SPFL and Celtic can try protect him all they want but it's just a simple fact, he's a cheat.

He knows fine well that his player is in the mould of Tom Daly, did anyone honestly think he would come out and condemn him??
We and anyone who isn’t a Tim knows full well that he’s defending the indefensible.
Best reaction should be on the pitch at the piggery in the new year.

As for Barry Ferguson’s comments.
Best ignored.

He is a fat arrogant lying prick, and for the record i don't remember Neil McCann throwing himself to the ground every 5 seconds during a game, the only thing that comment is going to do is rile up every defender in the SPFL to smash this cheating little arsehole at each attempt.

He really is tiny!

FGGgKwyXsAEbwiL

Well what do you know...
Big Ange talkin oot his Flange.
He's a cheating Diviing wee ¢unt, it's feck all to do with his size.

I said it when he arrived here along with a few others on here that the Aussie Cnut is a very unlikeable person I also think he’s going to be found out big time over the rest of the season
Because he is a useless Cnut

Back