Ange Kyogo is only a wee guy up against big guys

Always a bit sad when someone can’t control a team member to the extent that they have to make themselves look like an absolute twat to cover for them.
His diving is embarrassing to anyone with eyes for Christ’s sake.

I didn’t dislike this guy, despite him being their manager. I just thought he was a decent guy, who’s made a bad decision.

Not any more.

After somehow trying to justify the offfside goal last week, he now makes embarrassing excuses for Kyogo cheating.

They all get there in the end & he’s the latest to sell his soul to the devil.

I actually thought Ange was a half decent guy at first, Turning more in a lady's front bottom week by week. I suppose spending time at the rat catchers will do that to anyone.
He is at the right club.
Never anything to do with them, always someone else's fault.
Hopefuly everone keeps calling this out on a weekly basis.
Embarrassing for a manager to try and turn it round to everyone else.

Imagine having a name like wee fat Angie in the first place his parents must really hate him/her what ever you want to call it

Chris Sutton is twice the size of Kyogo.
He was also a diving cheating bastard.

It has fùck all to do with height and everything to do with them being cheating diving bastards.
Add in Larson davie proven and Andy Walker to the list of septics divin cheatin basses.
Long history of cheating

I didn’t dislike this guy, despite him being their manager. I just thought he was a decent guy, who’s made a bad decision.

Not any more.

After somehow trying to justify the offfside goal last week, he now makes embarrassing excuses for Kyogo cheating.

He's the manager of the scum, that makes him scum. He may have morphed into the scum line of thinking.

Fucking scum from top to bottom in that club.

Just my line of thought mate.

It’s great that Flange has actually got annoyed enough to actually speak about it. We are gonna need a bigger boat lads.

Souttar went to give him a hand up (at least that’s what it looked like) and he used it as an opportunity to hit the floor and hold his face. An embarrassment of a footballer.

I have to agree - haven’t listened to anything from him bar the Australia interview rant when in charge of the national team and also the interview after Hearts. He really is an absolute disrespectful arse which is ironic as he’s questioning others respect for him and his team. If he managed any other team he’d have been run out of town, his behaviour is only tolerated due to it.
He's also a bogging looking ©unt!

He's a diving wee shite! Typical yahoo manager defending that behaviour with the most ridiculous excuse for it.

Piss off Postecoglou and take him with you, our game doesn't want your types in it.

“ I can’t dislike the guy…” fat tosser.
Never got that to be honest. I could dislike him just fine from day one! He's a prat to journalists and folk spunking their thongs about how he "deals with the media". He's gone native and started coming out with the fanny things they all say. All that's left is for him to go full Weinstein.

“ I can’t dislike the guy…” fat tosser.
I was in that camp until recently, didn't have any ill feeling towards him personally outside of being scum manager. Couple of chinks in the armour recently, he's starting to show himself to be a true scum manager. There are ways to handle questions about your player diving. Lying and going on the attack isn't one of them.

Never like big fhat Flange from day one

Spouting utter shite about playing the game in an attacking style because his Dad liked football that way and only plan A works with no alternatives is just drivel

Now he’s ignoring the cheating wee bastards antics and diving and describing people as “ lounge room warriors” is embarrassing from this fhat prick

The mhedia have called out his diving and it’s about time the officials started booking him

Now that the CO has come out of hibernation they should be challenged as to why the cheating has been ignored

Ange certainly took on board everything from the Celtic Cult Induction chapter titled - deflect, deny, deflect, deny, children what children, refs are masons, always cheated never defeated

Right, so Ange has gone from an outsider who just so happens to manage them to all the rest of the scum.

Kyogo is a cheating bastard.

Why can’t a journalist (no laughing) not play the clips of his blatant cheating to the fat mess at his next press conference and then ask him for an honest comment on what he sees and what he thinks is actually going on
He then can’t say he hasn’t seen it
It is without doubt the worst cheating I have seen in all my time following football, it is highly embarrassing and even worse that he is not being taken to task for it

Not any more.

The January OF game has an earlier build than usual, the cracks in his mask are certainly slipping. He should be pulled up about his comments and made to feel embarrassed by them at his next press conference. He won’t be

Back