Ange Kyogo is only a wee guy up against big guys

One of their greatest ever players was the five feet two inch Jimmy Johnstone.
You’re surely not suggesting wee stinky stood up to the big men?

Check the Atletico Madrid video if you’ve never seen it.
What a laugh that is.

Don’t know how to post clips from the phone.
I’ll do it later.
Prepare for the “best man falls” world champion.

The January OF game has an earlier build than usual, the cracks in his mask are certainly slipping. He should be pulled up about his comments and made to feel embarrassed by them at his next press conference. He won’t be

You’re spot on Ark, but we know the SMSM too well.

Portaloo is a wank. He played the politician and avoided answering the question.

He went on to besmirch anyone who’s suggesting Kyogo’s a diver by making snide comments about their bravery, being centurions and completing it by saying they are ignorant.

Sits there like a scruffy/smelly bar fly whilst avoiding the issue.

All the evidence is there, I get he needs to defend his player but to blindly defend shows a real lack of awareness and tells you that they don’t actually think he’s doing anything wrong.

Kyogo is cheating, he’s trying to get fellow professionals sent off and win penalties free kicks. The second worst trait in football after spitting.

They train them up fast at that midden don't they. Master of deflection already. It's always somebody else fault Ange, Ra Celtic way since 1888. Rhats.
Think they get handed a folder and they have to learn “the Celtic way “ sharpish.

Paranoia is section A !

That's him been turned to the side of pedophile protectors, a club that can't acknowledge the price our armed forces have paid to protect our country he must not support anzac day. It beggars belief how repellent these c*nts. I cannae even type this out without getting fcuked off

FGGp26TXIAY7480

I’m just surprised he never played the race card. You can tell he’s been rehearsing that “brave warrior” speech for a while which shows that he knew he would be questioned about the diving cheat’s conduct soon.

The pair of them are a bunch of wankers. I know some of our fans don’t like it when our management staff and players speak about opposition players before a match but it is essential that Gio and Tav warn the ref not to fall for his tricks before Jan 2nd because this diving pussy could be the difference between us winning or being down the ten men.

Ange has just completed 180 credits towards his degree in "Timalation".

It's a degree that is only taught at Parkhead.

You can be born with it, or you have to complete the course. See Hartson, Sutton and Commons for graduates of the Timalation Degree, they even have honours.

Don't remember Billy Dodds diving and he was a wee guy up against big guys

So his logic is if you think he is cheating you're some sort of keyboard warrior for writing that because Kyogo is smaller than other players.

That's absolutely ridiculous.
There's been hundreds of good small players over the years that haven't resorted to cheating.

Kyogo is a diving rat and Angie applauds it because it gains him points.

well ofcourse you cant really criticise your player for following orders, quite shameful the scottish media dont want to report on this stuff but not exactly a surprise who is more sleekit it is difficult to say.

Cheating little bastard hopefully he will have a sore one coming

You can be born with it, or you have to complete the course. See Hartson, Sutton and Commons for graduates of the Timalation Degree, they even have honours.
Perfectly put.
He's clearly doing very well in becoming a full time Tim.
The full transition is but weeks away now.

On beast fcs job desc for their managerial role it must require you to be a fat smarmy arsehole, all of their managers are fuds.

There’s clear evidence that he’s a diving wee bastard.

Always the victim eh ?
It was the statement from the Australian, bawbag, that anyone who doesn't agree with his assessment of the wee guy ,up against big guys, is ignorant. Well Crocodile Parkheid, it's you that's ignorant, ignorant of the rules of football. Simulation, feigning injury, to get an opponent disciplined. These are all cardable offences, nothing to do with big guys, or wee guys. Just snide guys, managed by a clown who thinks his interpretation of what is going on is the only one that counts. There is plenty of video evidence of what's been happening. I personally can't wait for his defence , when called up to explain to the SFA, well it's about big guys and wee guys. We will see then, just who is ignorant. Ya Muppet .

It's an absolutely shite analogy anyway.

Jockeys are hard as fucking nails.

I've seen them flung 20 feet over a fence, before being trampled over by a couple of tons worth of following horses and getting up and being in the saddle for the next race 25 minutes later.

This diving wee bastard gets a tickle on the tummy or a ruffling of his hair and goes down holding his face.

There are no similarities.

I don’t think anyone is judging him for his reaction when he’s tackled by bigger guys. It’s his manufactured reaction trying to win penalties and getting other professionals into trouble. The one against Hearts was embarrassing.

Thought I’d take a swatch of the Tims reaction to the interview. surprisingly everyone is out to get them and wait for it… Soutar should have been sent off. Nobody with active brain cells would think that.

It's an absolutely shite analogy anyway.

Jockeys are hard as fucking nails.

I've seen them flung 20 feet over a fence, before being trampled over by a couple of tons worth of following horses and getting up and being in the saddle for the next race 25 minutes later.

This diving wee bastard gets a tickle on the tummy or a ruffling of his hair and goes down holding his face.

There are no similarities.
A caller phoned in to make this exact point on Superscoreboard on Wednesday night’s show which is a very valid point and Gordon Duncan just cut him off after ridiculing him and joking about discussing jockeys on the show.

Did he mean to say he's the size of a jobby? Either way he's a diving c*nt, Ange, with a sh!te haircut regardless of his footballing ability.

A caller phoned in to make this exact point on Superscoreboard on Wednesday night’s show which is a very valid point and Gordon Duncan just cut him off after ridiculing him and joking about discussing jockeys on the show.
Gordon Duncan is a mentally challenged lady's front bottom and a child abuse apologist. Astonishing that he has a fan club on here.

You’re surely not suggesting wee stinky stood up to the big men?

Check the Atletico Madrid video if you’ve never seen it.
What a laugh that is.

Don’t know how to post clips from the phone.
I’ll do it later.
Prepare for the “best man falls” world champion.
He didn't roll about holding his face every match. Did he?

The Wizard of Oz needs to take his blinkers off, your wee Japanese boy is a cheating, diving wee fanny, he ain't a victim he's a cheat, own it

And Kyogo has recently got a masters in "Timulation".

Signs of a great manager... Stick up for players who are caught cheating on camera clear as day for all to see.

His voice, his posture, his words... He absolutely cannot be fucked being there B-D

OK so free kick to celtic anytime kyoyo's shadow crosses an opposing player.

Being a half decent player does not excuse blatant cheating.

Didn't take long for postecogloo to convert from a semi decent sounding guy to jumping on the vhermin victim bangwagon.

Absolutely convinced that 'Big Ange' is a comedy act. I hope he gets found out soon and we can all have a good laugh at him. Difficult to do whilst he seems to have them playing some semi-decent stuff domestically, but the opportunity is there to put this whole Angeball pish to bed at the Old Firm game.

Back