Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Homelander

tenor.gif

Uncle55

Found this from march

Still currently working in Japan, the 55-year-old was asked how he'd like to end his career and stressed his focus will always remain on the football rather than the destination but did reveal a return to working in Australia has been taken off the table.

"There's a Greek island there with my name written all over it and maybe be the president of the local team there," Postecoglou told the Fox Football Podcast.

sregnar

Jackson Irvine spoke about him on open goal a few weeks ago. He left Aussie job before the 2018 World Cup, said he had them playing great football.

JD1872

Not the level of manager that would attract good players, even if he is a good coach it is very unlikely he will understand the intricacies of Scottish football

ChildOfGod

Ex Australia coach, thought of quite highly over here. But big jump from Australia to Glasgow.
Long Jump lol

I wouldn’t be negative on a guy just because he is a little left field especially one with international experience .
I think there greatest issue is getting all the right parts then engaging them as a collective and it would then need to be operating swiftly .
interesting

ChildOfGod

Not the level of manager that would attract good players, even if he is a good coach it is very unlikely he will understand the intricacies of Scottish football
Maybe they are going with a DoF model though and he would be coach