Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griffiths has to go down as one of the most overrated players ever.

I keep hearing from them that he is a 30 goal a season striker.

He has had one season in his career where he has hit those numbers and it was 6 years ago when we where not in the league.

He struggles to play 20 games these days never mind score 30 goals.

He is done and I hope big Angie boy has agreed to give him another year.

He’s got the tools to be s good forward, unfortunately- for him - he is a fućk up.

Pretty sure Derek Riordan is his hero.

Should be Mark Renton or Spud.

Can’t wait for the first presser this coming season when Gerrard is asked about Big Ange and his credentials.

Can he be polite and take the p!ss at the same time while keeping a straight face?

So Ange was pictured at Wembley last night with the rugger guy (seen it in the match thread). Given he was managing in Japan just 8 days ago we must assume that he has done the 5 day test to release down south and will be up to whip the galah’s into shape pronto?

So Ange was pictured at Wembley last night with the rugger guy (seen it in the match thread). Given he was managing in Japan just 8 days ago we must assume that he has done the 5 day test to release down south and will be up to whip the galah’s into shape pronto?
It would appear so, according to their website:

After travelling to the UK from Japan, Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou has completed the required initial period of quarantine, through the UK Government Test to Release scheme in England and has been straight down to work with incoming Chief Executive Dom McKay.……

It is planned that Ange will be in Glasgow next week as the bulk of the first team playing squad returns for pre-season training.

It would appear so, according to their website:

After travelling to the UK from Japan, Celtic manager Ange Postecoglou has completed the required initial period of quarantine, through the UK Government Test to Release scheme in England and has been straight down to work with incoming Chief Executive Dom McKay.……

It is planned that Ange will be in Glasgow next week as the bulk of the first team playing squad returns for pre-season training.

why wouldn’t he be straight up to training bloody bizarre

Turns out Ange's Mrs looks like Stiffler's mom.

ange-postecoglou-and-georgia-loupus-arrive-at-the-ffa-aleague-wleague-picture-id487165939

He’s got the tools to be s good forward, unfortunately- for him - he is a fućk up.

Pretty sure Derek Riordan is his hero.

Should be Mark Renton or Spud.
From a Scotland perspective, that's the biggest disappointment with this twat. Think he had the potential to play at a higher level than he has if he'd applied himself correctly. Should have been Scotland's number 9 and playing top half Premier League team. Instead, he is what he is - a complete and utter waste of space.

Typical Aussie, he has a couple of shifts in a bar to cover, then he has to visit a few tourists spots, maybe some fruit picking in Cambridgeshire, and nip over for the Beer Fest in Munich. So expect him around November.
Sadly Oktoberfest has been cancelled. He might be free for next year's.

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3

Not sure about this hostile environment.

Post WWII in the late 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s, Greeks were one of the main European races picked by the Australian government's "Populate or perish" immigration scheme and due to this, thousands of Greeks migrated to Australia to gain a better life and future for themselves and their families.

Not sure about this hostile environment.

Post WWII in the late 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s, Greeks were one of the main European races picked by the Australian government's "Populate or perish" immigration scheme and due to this, thousands of Greeks migrated to Australia to gain a better life and future for themselves and their families.
Listen mate, this fella is clutching at the shortest of shortest straws. Leave him be. :))

Once they draw at Tynecastle on the opening day and then get pumped at Ibrox on match day 4 he will soon change his tune.

From a Scotland perspective, that's the biggest disappointment with this twat. Think he had the potential to play at a higher level than he has if he'd applied himself correctly. Should have been Scotland's number 9 and playing top half Premier League team. Instead, he is what he is - a complete and utter waste of space.
To be fair , he is at a top half premier league team.

Apparently in London and done his 10 days.

5 days in quarantine, via Test to Release. Since he still has to take the Day 8 test, maybe he has to stay in London for that - hence why they are saying he will be in Glasgow next week?

Finished his 10 day quarantine in London and their new version of Liewell meeting him and going to England Vs Celt..I mean Scotland

So good chance for him to see what about 40% his team will look like

Finished his 10 day quarantine in London and their new version of Liewell meeting him and going to England Vs Celt..I mean Scotland

So good chance for him to see what about 40% his team will look like
There was only 1 current Dhim player got a kick of the ball last night mate. If he is 40% of their team then they really are in trouble.;):)

I hope I meet him in the Clyde Tunnel so I can pass on my praise.

But to be honest I don't think any one should be in the Clyde Tunnel when he passes through. No one is worthy
Probably wouldn’t fit in there alongside the fat lady's front bottom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back