Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry man I must’ve picked you up wrong but I didn’t think anybody would be daft enough to suggest that Leigh Griffiths was ever good enough to play for a top English club.
:)) I am daft enough I'm afraid.

Not taking top 6, but I think if he'd been properly coached, and applied himself properly as well, then he'd have been a decent level striker in the English top flight. Maybe an Everton or similar.

As it is, he's a waster.

The ex-Scotland boss is admired by Celtic owner Dermot Desmond from his time at the club.

And he is just the right type of experienced figure they need in an upstairs job.

Yaas!!! :D

Apparently Ange will have his Sellick team playing the same way Italy do according to some donut on acsom.

Look out for the aggressive press from the front by Turnbull :))

Apparently Ange will have his Sellick team playing the same way Italy do according to some donut on acsom.

Look out for the aggressive press from the front by Turnbull :))
They can't make their mind up. First he played total football, now its catenacio?

Gordon Strachan DOF

tenor.gif

Apparently plays a very high line that teams in Japan have exploited but he didn't bother doing anything about it.
Starting to feel sorry for the Danes in qualifying. And even Man City, Bayern Munich and PSG.

How can anyone compete with a mix of Brazil, Ajax, Barcelona, Italy teams at their peak?

Does he even have a work permit?

Surely if random plumber immigrant was going from Australia to UK this would take a few weeks.

Or do football managers get fast tracked?

Maybe Celtc have negotiated this for months and Howe was a smokescreen.

I've said it before and I will say it again. This new Celtic team will be the Harlem Globetrotters equivalent in football. They cannot lose a game with their Corinthians free flowing spirit.

I wonder why Strachan has been so supportive of celtic board, this new appointment on social media recently

Does he even have a work permit?

Surely if random plumber immigrant was going from Australia to UK this would take a few weeks.

Or do football managers get fast tracked?

Maybe Celtc have negotiated this for months and Howe was a smokescreen.
Years mate. Celtic have been tracking him for years.

The videos to their support, attending the England match with their knew CEO, is he working prior to being issued a work permit?

Last edited:
Not ITK but I happen to know that Strachan admires an English International winger that used to play with Manchester City.

Although the guy hasn’t had much game time in the last few years, he’s only 33, and WGS said he’d sign him.

‘He’d fit right in at Celtic Park’ the ex Celtic and Scotland boss was rumoured to have said.

Take the info or leave it, don’t shoot the messenger.

Not ITK but I happen to know that Strachan admires an English International winger that used to play with Manchester City.

Although the guy hasn’t had much game time in the last few years, he’s only 33, and WGS said he’d sign him.

‘He’d fit right in at Celtic Park’ the ex Celtic and Scotland boss was rumoured to have said.

Why do you not say who it is?

Someone who would fit in with that clubs history perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back