Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was playing a tennis the other night with a guy who is a Tim -as we warmed up I shouted out "What about your new manager?..." We will just need to wait and see" he replied ....he's a decent guy but like any Tim he talks some shite sometimes so I wasn't missing the opportunity..." He's a total punt" I shouted over the net....his next ball he shanked went out the courts and onto the roof of a house nearby never to be seen again....."I won't mention him again" I shouted back.....

Cool true story Bro.......

Last time I heard Gordon strachan was on sky after we beat celtic 4 -1 and he was having a melt down.

Before that it was when he was on sky directly comparing football fans verbally abusing a player because of the colour of his skin to doing the same because a player was a convicted paedophile - he is now no longer welcome on sky.

Before that it was when he was blaming Scotland's inability to qualify for the world cup finals on his watch to genetic differences between Scots and other nations.

He will fit well back in there.

. B-) :D

Last edited:
Before that it was when he was on sky directly comparing football fans verbally abusing a player because of the colour of his skin to doing the same because a player was a convicted paedophile
This explains why he's getting getting back on the Bheast FC payroll at least.

Was playing a tennis the other night with a guy who is a Tim -as we warmed up I shouted out "What about your new manager?..." We will just need to wait and see" he replied ....he's a decent guy but like any Tim he talks some shite sometimes so I wasn't missing the opportunity..." He's a total punt" I shouted over the net....his next ball he shanked went out the courts and onto the roof of a house nearby never to be seen again....."I won't mention him again" I shouted back.....

Cool true story Bro.......
Sounds like made up shite, but I enjoyed it though.

Exact opposite of what a DOF is meant to be a DOF should be a modern approch with a fresh face and someone who has already had experience in the role not a Dinosaur of an ex manager who last season looked as if his marbles were fully offski
This is it exactely mate and it shows how behind the times they are.

everyone wants to work with Ange!!!!

a title that drew me to click on the article, but who is Ross Aloisi?

can anyone help me here?

everyone wants to work with Ange!!!!

a title that drew me to click on the article, but who is Ross Aloisi?

can anyone help me here?
He is the brother of John Aloisi.
Who?
The once Coventry player, from before Cov were relegated from the top flight!
It is getting farcical now.
Who next Dirty Den?
“Ange? Yeah I knew Ange. Cracking pair up front, kept it tight it at the rear, and was a keeper.
Oh, some Aussie coach! Nah, I never travel by bus, so I’ve never heard of him.”

He is the brother of John Aloisi.
Who?
The once Coventry player, from before Cov were relegated from the top flight!
It is getting farcical now.
Who next Dirty Den?
“Ange? Yeah I knew Ange. Cracking pair up front, kept it tight it at the rear, and was a keeper.
Oh, some Aussie coach! Nah, I never travel by bus, so I’ve never heard of him.”
p0160xdz.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TQ3
even his own club website dont speak highly about him:

A journeyman in his own right, Erik Paartalu played for clubs in Australia, Scotland, China, Thailand, Qatar and South Korea before making the switch to Bengaluru in 2017. Capped twice by the Australian National Team, Paartalu is tasked with what footballers call the ‘dirty work’, heckling opposition midfielders and breaking down potential attacks. With a long diagonal punt to die for, Paartalu also plays a key role in Cuadrat’s attacking intent, providing the passes for Udanta and Chhetri to run onto while providing cover for the Blues’ defence line. The defining moment of Paartalu’s career, by his own admission, came when he scored Brisbane Roar’s equaliser with the last touch of the game in the 120th minute in the A-League final of 2011.

:D

ep.png
This erse's CV reads like an Aussie backpacker's dream, the shite the filth fluffers come out with you simply couldn't make it up. Yet here we are!

Nevermind the shite player being linked.

Again its mentioned Christie is in the finally months of his contract.

It appears no one know if his contract runs out in December this year or July next year?

If he has offers from french teams he should go there. It will improve him as a player and from a purely Scotland point of view he needs to improve as he has regressed in two seasons. He again looks like an Inverness Caley Thistle player.

It appears no one know if his contract runs out in December this year or July next year?

If he has offers from french teams he should go there. It will improve him as a player and from a purely Scotland point of view he needs to improve as he has regressed in two seasons. He again looks like an Inverness Caley Thistle player.

Thought it was confirmed his contract was up in December so due to when he was given a new deal and it running for 18 months or similar so it didn't land on the traditional 30th June end?

Is he not basically free to talk to clubs in 10 days with a view to signing for them in January?

I saw somewhere this morning of Christie being linked with Leicester City.

Thought it was confirmed his contract was up in December so due to when he was given a new deal and it running for 18 months or similar so it didn't land on the traditional 30th June end?

Is he not basically free to talk to clubs in 10 days with a view to signing for them in January?

That's even more of a cock up than Eduoard and Ajer. I mean this boy could stay for another 6 months and not kick a ball. As no one is going to pay over 2m for him when in 10 days they can sign him for a free and get him in January.

I don't see Eduoard or Ajer leaving until round about the day before the transfer window closes when Celtic realise they are going to get nothing if they don't reduce their asking price for both.

Oh man this is just too good. Took a major hit to keep players to win a league they never won and now that might cost them at minimum the next two league titles, which could cost them over £80m in missed revenue.

That's even more of a cock up than Eduoard and Ajer. I mean this boy could stay for another 6 months and not kick a ball. As no one is going to pay over 2m for him when in 10 days they can sign him for a free and get him in January.

I don't see Eduoard or Ajer leaving until round about the day before the transfer window closes when Celtic realise they are going to get nothing if they don't reduce their asking price for both.

Oh man this is just too good. Took a major hit to keep players to win a league they never won and now that might cost them at minimum the next two league titles, which could cost them over £80m in missed revenue.

he's not kicked a ball in 12 months so another 6 is not a big deal

I'll admit, I do expect big Flange to improve them somewhat, but if they don't get the finger out and make some signings I'm not sure what sort of team he's going to end up with come the games against Midtjylland!

Surprised there's not been a bit more action that way from them.

Apparently they have triggered a 1 year extension to keep Anthony Ralston

B-D
Ralston will be doing cartwheels. Signed without having to take a pay cut. Happy days...or maybe celtic want to cash in on the multi million transfer fee he'll bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back