Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Ntcham is going to AEK on a free despite having a year on his contract. Oh how his transfer value has fallen

Another write off in the annual accounts to 30th June then, unless of course they do it in July.

Another one that Edouard’s fee will need to cover…

Worth pointing out that Hickey can play right back as well. He's adaptable that way.

Wasn't so long ago many on here would have taken him for us, so I don't think it's a poor signing on paper. He might struggle, but I'd suggest he's better than they have in those positions right now.
I would say he is shite

I would say he is shite
Kent will give Hickey nightmares, he's a decent little football player who will have undoubtedly learned more defensively playing in Italy! But Kent will give him wet the bed nightmares, he's embarrassed internationals and Dortmund players. The wee lad will develop a stutter from shaking too much

Reactions: TQ3
Feel sorry for Gilmour having to play with that.
That where he's going on loan? Wow, wee man would be as well sitting tight on his contract and going to the big 2 in the Bundesliga, no danger in my eyes.
I like Jorgingo but are you telling me there's not 20-30 games up for grabs at Chelsea next year

The first signing will be interesting and set the bar for the others.
Gerrard set the bar high with Scotty Arfield, International player, EPL quality, genuine £8m+ transfer if in contract and moving to anyone but Rangers. No pressure Ange!

Celtic talent Armstrong Okoflex is now in London as he looks to finalise a move to West Ham United, according to Herald and Times Sport.​

Hammers boss David Moyes is looking to strengthen his squad over the course of the summer and has zeroed in on Oxoflex as a player he wants.

The attacker made his Celtic debut last season, but is now set to move away from the Scottish giants with a switch to West Ham close to going through.

Celtic talent Armstrong Okoflex is now in London as he looks to finalise a move to West Ham United, according to Herald and Times Sport.​

Hammers boss David Moyes is looking to strengthen his squad over the course of the summer and has zeroed in on Oxoflex as a player he wants.

The attacker made his Celtic debut last season, but is now set to move away from the Scottish giants with a switch to West Ham close to going through.
Never heard of him

Groomed him to be a groomer

Gerrard set the bar high with Scotty Arfield, International player, EPL quality, genuine £8m+ transfer if in contract and moving to anyone but Rangers. No pressure Ange!
Them super soaraway sun has them going for some Croat 19 year old for £5m.

There’s not a chance they’ll be spending that type of cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back