Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some rhat has altered his Wiki account

Angelos "Ange" Postecoglou (/ˈændʒ ˌpɒstəˈkɒɡluː/ ANJ POS-tə-KOG-loo; Greek: Άγγελος Ποστέκογλου) is a Greek-born Australian former football player and the former head coach of the Australia national football team. He is one of the most successful Australian club coaches with two premierships, four championships and a continental title.

Ange hates the Queen and is a long term supporter Provisional Irish Republican Army; Ange famously caused uproar during his playing days by stating that "Freedom can be gained only at the point of an IRA rifle, and I apologise to no one for saying that we support the freedom fighters of the IRA".

I thought she stopped after her work in the detective agency.

21-tv-characters-with-administrative-jobs_agnes-dipesto-moonlighting.png

Genuinely had to look up who he was. He seems to be well thought of. Won a title at his current club a couple of years ago (who does that remind us of) and won the Asian Cup with Australia years ago.

He reeks of their Pedro. Well thought of in certain circles, manages in a non mainstream league and thought to play good football but little to show for it in terms of Honours.

Some buzz this is.

This is a lawwell special, his name is all over this one. Cheap appointment, plus he’s putting his filthy wee tie in with Man City to good use since his boy works there.

This Aussies team is Yokohama, they have a tie in with the City Group, they’re going for the Irish guy Harkin who works there and using his contacts with the Japanese for this Aussie no mark.

I hope they get him in!!!

He may be a decent manager, but judging from this he won't do well in the - ahem - "goldfish bowl" of Glasgow football:

"The intense pressure of international football management has accounted for Ange Postecoglou after the beleaguered coach confirmed he has quit the Socceroos and will not lead them to the World Cup finals in Russia"

I reckon I have a good knowledge of football on the whole … but I have never heard of this guy.

Some buzz this is.

This is a lawwell special, his name is all over this one. Cheap appointment, plus he’s putting his filthy wee tie in with Man City to good use since his boy works there.

This Aussies team is Yokohama, they have a tie in with the City Group, they’re going for the Irish guy Harkin who works there and using his contacts with the Japanese for this Aussie no mark.

I hope they get him in!!!
Can't wait for when the penny drops amongst them that they're nothing more than one of Manchester City's feeder teams.

Found this from march

Still currently working in Japan, the 55-year-old was asked how he'd like to end his career and stressed his focus will always remain on the football rather than the destination but did reveal a return to working in Australia has been taken off the table.

"There's a Greek island there with my name written all over it and maybe be the president of the local team there," Postecoglou told the Fox Football Podcast.

Haha he had to be 55 didn't he!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back