Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them super soaraway sun has them going for some Croat 19 year old for £5m.

There’s not a chance they’ll be spending that type of cash
I suspect they will sign at least one 5 million plus player they need something to kick start their season ticket sales

Kent will give Hickey nightmares, he's a decent little football player who will have undoubtedly learned more defensively playing in Italy! But Kent will give him wet the bed nightmares, he's embarrassed internationals and Dortmund players. The wee lad will develop a stutter from shaking too much
He was lost in Italy, hasn’t bulked up and to be honest is just a decent player! I would say he is shite

Celtic talent Armstrong Okoflex is now in London as he looks to finalise a move to West Ham United, according to Herald and Times Sport.​

Hammers boss David Moyes is looking to strengthen his squad over the course of the summer and has zeroed in on Oxoflex as a player he wants.

The attacker made his Celtic debut last season, but is now set to move away from the Scottish giants with a switch to West Ham close to going through.
They were always going to have to punt him to see if he can fly under the radar. Won’t get much of a fee I wouldn’t think?

German coach who asks his team to play in a certain way, so I can imagine Tuchel thinks it's a good move for him.
Those two German coaches supposedly are friends and worked together previously . It’s been said Tuchel believes in his pals methods .

Never bought into the hype surrounding Hickey, he looked like a small frightened boy when he played against us. I realise he’s a couple of years older now but we’ll see.
As for Sviachenko (sp?), I would be delighted if he signed for them again. He really believed he was something special but always had a mistake in him. For reference, picture an older, slower, fatter Ajer.

He was nominated in the Golden Boy awards so he canny have been that lost to be fair.
He only played 12 games and didn't register a single assist.

It's either a token nomination or it was for his season at Hearts which was also mixed at best.

The guy is dining out on his Scottish Cup final performance against them.

He only played 12 games and didn't register a single assist.

It's either a token nomination or it was for his season at Hearts which was also mixed at best.

The guy is dining out on his Scottish Cup final performance against them.

Well the award can only be based on playing in a top European league so rules out Hearts performances. He only played 12 games cause he had to get surgery on his shoulder.

Hes not a signing that bothers me in the slightest but what you are saying just isnt true.

Well the award can only be based on playing in a top European league so rules out Hearts performances. He only played 12 games cause he had to get surgery on his shoulder.

Hes not a signing that bothers me in the slightest but what you are saying just isnt true.
You think the nomination had any merit even though he played 12 games?

I'm not saying any of this just because he's linked with Celtic, I genuinely don't rate him at all and suspect he will be lucky to be considered the new Greg Taylor.

I'm not saying any of this just because he's linked with Celtic, I genuinely don't rate him at all and suspect he will be lucky to be considered the new Greg Taylor.

Im no sure mate but he canny just be there for no reason lol people voted based on his performances for Bologna

Im no sure mate but he canny just be there for no reason lol people voted based on his performances for Bologna
I’m fairly certain Hagi was nominated during his time in Italy which is considered a flop, it doesn’t really mean anything.

If Bologna are willing to sell at a break even after a year then it’s very telling

Patterson was nominated for young player of the year and never played many games.

I’m fairly certain Hagi was nominated during his time in Italy which is considered a flop, it doesn’t really mean anything.

If Bologna are willing to sell at a break even after a year then it’s very telling

They would be doubling their money on him. They paid around 1.5m.

As I said Its not a signing that worries me and I don't think the puddle drinkers will be buzzing with it either but hes a better player than being made out.

Hibs and Aberdeen are as far behind Celtic as Celtic are behind us. Not a chance.

especially Aberdeen , they may have spent on Brown but they've supplemented this by looking at the market in the USA ..........

Has their new manager got a work permit allowing him to take training this week?
Well BJK and Laptop took training this week until today, I imagine Big Ange just made an appearance and smiled a bit.

He'll maybe have a wee chat with some of the lads tomorrow then next week its down to the hard graft of figuring out how the hell he can get rid of all the players wanting to split and raise enough money to buy half a squad.

Imagine waiting this long for a new job then its bloody awful from Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back