Ange scottish teams need to improve in Europe

I'm sure that I won't be alone in saving that fat Ange moment, if/when they get the expected UCL group results and end up with 0 points, we should put it on a flag.

The convict should shut the %^*& up and attempt to put in a reasonable performance against any European team. His record is pathetic but don’t wait for any of the cowards and sycophants in the media to point this out.

Reactions: VGM
Well at least he is saying it before his own team finishes bottom of the group.

The 0-7 Scottish record might just go with that also.

It would certainly help Scottish football if clubs like Celtic, Dundee United, Motherwell and Aberdeen weren’t an absolute embarrassment in Europe. Well called Flange.

There’s only one club keeping us above water on coefficient points.

E6-ADEECE-973-E-49-F5-AC3-D-EEAB22755-C32.gif
Tims and self awareness is astounding

Going on two decades without winning a knockout tie after Xmas is it and he's telling everyone else what needs to be done? Some mob them and their media poodles. Haahhaahaaaahaaa.

Hopefully they get Man City or Bayern, and the toughest teams outwith the top seeds. I want to see humiliation upon humiliation for him and his global superstars.
I think if they drew them in there section they would take the opportunity to play quite a few fringe players and settle for 2/ 3 goal victories in both games against them.

If he stops wearing a food stained and dandruff addled washed out jumper, and also ensures his club also pull their weight in Europe, then we could maybe take him seriously. Until then he will just be a slovenly unkempt tourist with minimal success in football who’s got the unwashed and scummy horses eating out of his manky hands.
His black pullover must be in the wash he was not wearing it today

It'll be interesting to see how 'Angeball' fairs in Europe. They've had it easy this summer, parachuted into the groups. Won't be under any scrutiny until September. Nobody has even mentioned his piss poor record in Europe yet. Quite simply, he has to tailor his tactics or they will get battered. Worse than Rodgers did. You can't just run over the top of teams in Europe, especially not in the CL.

It'll be interesting to see how 'Angeball' fairs in Europe. They've had it easy this summer, parachuted into the groups. Won't be under any scrutiny until September. Nobody has even mentioned his piss poor record in Europe yet. Quite simply, he has to tailor his tactics or they will get battered. Worse than Rodgers did. You can't just run over the top of teams in Europe, especially not in the CL.
Expect popcorn shortages once it all kicks off. I, for one, can’t wait.

That fat bastard is revelling in being the terrorist cheerleader
Knows exactly what’s getting sung the fucking melt.

%^*& me if his rancid club win one knock out game after Christmas they will want awarded the trophy this mob are delusional beyond belief they get pumped more time's than Bangkok hooker

Thats the sort of delusion I expect from their fans but for him to say that is just fecking stupid. Fits right in there.
Its as if they have some sort of procedure done the day they are employed there to make them become this way. Lobotomy maybe.

From the club that picked up six coefficient points last season and three the season before. I’ll crack the jokes Ange.

They will however get a minimum of four points this season. Thanks to Rangers of course.

He’s up there with the biggest pretentious lady's front bottom going. I genuinely cannot stand the man. Shut this fat bastard up by winning the league.

FFS what a f ucking fraud this guy is and these retards are lapping him up, i cannot wait to see this lot play a decent team as they will get absolutely hammered
If I were his PR advisor, I’d be suggesting he didn’t say things like this until his club have won a game or two, an important game or two, in Europe.

That paedo club in the east end have been an irrelevance in Europe for many years. Fat Ange will soon find out that he will be an irrelevance in the Scottish game once we take title 56 and that dirty mob turn on him!

Back