Angry Kilmarnock fan rant on Referee Steven McLean

Nacho Novo

It has been a while since we've seen a Kilmarnockplosion from Gordon Sawers but he's back with a bang and back his best tonight. Referee Steven McLean getting it from all angles. He doesn't seem to grasp that every referee in Scottish football is absolutely horrific and make it up as they go along. I'm sure Steve Clarke will be quite depressed tonight and considering a move out the west coast of Scotland for his childrens sake, get well soon :p

I knew it would be this chap again .

He seems unwell to be honest I don’t like ridiculing people like that .

Last I heard he had been kicked out of Dens Park for smoking in the toilet. He wasn't too pleased!

He had also fallen out with the club as they didn't invite him to a 150th anniversary party.

Let’s be fair here. He is just vocalizing what The posts are on here after most matches. And for a guy from Ayrshire his maths is impeccable. 11 - 3 does lleave them with 3

It has been a while since we've seen a Kilmarnockplosion from Gordon Sawers but he's back with a bang and back his best tonight. Referee Steven McLean getting it from all angles. He doesn't seem to grasp that every referee in Scottish football is absolutely horrific and make it up as they go along. I'm sure Steve Clarke will be quite depressed tonight and considering a move out the west coast of Scotland for his childrens sake, get well soon :p

To be fair, no they don't - most on here think they're out to get us.

Hey Sawyer, ya dick, now you know what others feel wi chancers like look at me I'm steven mclean who has been a complete waaarmer all season.

He looks about one step from a full blown aneurism. While I agree that Steven MacLean is a shite ref I think he needs to calm down or a weekend in the cells is the least of his problems

With Kilmarnock having taken the decision to re-allocate the tickets that Rangers supporters usually get, to their local supporters, this decision is likely to misfire, as it follows that an increased number of them will be subjected to this guys rantings. Hope that Dallas is the ref when we go there and awards Rangers a few penalties.

The boy is mad, fun fact - sure he lives in Stevenson or Saltcoats as he gets his methedone local.

Best line is we paid your dads wages so you could eat a dinner at night, Loza

This is why technology should have an age limit. His teams manager was embarrassing enough never mind this. Does he forget Broadfoot alone should have had at least 5 reds over the past two seasons.
Absolute diddy club expecting everything their way purely because that’s how they got where they are.

What a fuckin outstanding meltdown hahaha

I find it impossible to dislike this crackpot

Brilliant,he doesn't hold back does he?:))

Back