Ann Budge’s plan ‘is nonsense’, Times

I must have missed the weight of the angry mob he says Rangers have behind them.
It was the angry mob who decided they were quite happy with crooks running our game.
Just another blowhard that likes the sound of his own voice.

Just listened to an interview with him where he said” my preference was to null and void the season then we were told that wasn’t an option”

There you have it folks, operation fudge it
And I'd bet every penny I have that the interviewer declined to ask the one question that should have been asked.

Who told him it wasn't an option?

Poor Poor Anne just go down with a bit of grace stop groveling for scraps from Peter's table. Hearts have made there bed time to lie in it.

It's amazing that these shitty wee clubs all act like they are the captains of industry when a sound bite is required .... this guy loves the spotlight eh

Stewart Robertson said at the very outset that all we needed to do was separate out the Finance part from the Admin part in terms of votes, which would allow them time to discuss without any duress, the structure in a well thought out and pragmatic way.

These clubs response to that was that its Rangers idea so we don't like it, just geez the money

Pathetic.... they all deserve what they get
Correct, let them all lie in the bed they made for themselves.

'Well, guess what? They finished in last place.”'

im not a fan of hearts and think their reconstruction plans can gtf but hearts never finished in last place and the league never finished.
Thats the key thing i picked out, Hearts were awarded last place!! If i was a Hearts fan i would be insisting on legal action now and Budge would be hearing that loudly!

Thats the key thing i picked out, Hearts were awarded last place!! If i was a Hearts fan i would be insisting on legal action now and Budge would be hearing that loudly!
only way to resolve this is through the courts, she needs to push the button

Back