Anne Budge crumbles already

Sounds shady as f.uck, no question the fat Japanese has been on the blower.

I read it. She said she will vote against it, but if they lose they wont fight it. I would suggest that she has had legal advise already on this and knows they wouldn't win in court.

What else can she do? Waste already limited finances on a lost cause. We're not exactly rolling in it either, so I doubt well chuck good money away. If anybody thinks these clubs haven't been fully briefed by lawyers, then its time to wake up.
No.

She said further down the line if they agreed to relegate them (after more discussions) then she would not fight it.

Of course she's been briefed and it all points to her being told she has no case.

You're wrong and Budge admitted thst herself when she says if they decide to relegate them further down the line (after more discusdions) she will accept it.

There may come a point it is impossible to play the games. If that point comes then the ddcision will be made.

You have as usual not addressed my question as is your want in all these threads. So. Don't twist yourself in knots and answer...

What makes you think it's not off the table if they vote against it tomorrow?

You have as usual not addressed my question as is your want in all these threads. So. Don't twist yourself in know and answer...

What makes you think it's not off the table if they vote against it tomorrow?
I just told you.

Budge admitted herself it could happen further down the line.

So no question was unaddressed.

:)) :)) I would say that even if budge has stuck to her guns, that won’t change from the fact that it’s a stitch up, good and proper.

what can we do?
All the clubs will have been having advise since day one of this. Whatever way the vote goes, it will be binding. This has probably been the advise and to be chasing and losing the case eventually will be wasting money, we can Ill afford.

For the others who shout about going to war, I suggest you visit the imperial war museum and see if theyll sell you a 2nd hand tank.

THE SEASON IS VOID. IT WASNT FINISHED.

SIMPLES
Did you actually hear the interview? Budge said she has contacts in the top two divisions and has spoken with many of them. Reading between the lines she expects this proposal not to pass. She was invited on to discuss the proposals so therefore not really sure why she needs to go on the warpath.

Did you actually hear the interview? Budge said she has contacts in the top two divisions and has spoken with many of them. Reading between the lines she expects this proposal not to pass. She was invited on to discuss the proposals so therefore not really sure why she needs to go on the warpath.
Can I ask, why are you not raging?

I just told you.

Budge admitted herself it could happen further down the line.

So no question was unaddressed.

Your twisting the words to suit your incessant support of anything but null and void.

I'm sure she was meaning further down the line after the vote was upheld.

No.

She said further down the line if they agreed to relegate them (after more discussions) then she would not fight it.

Of course she's been briefed and it all points to her being told she has no case.
In other words she wont have a leg to stand on in court. It's hardly crumbling.

just seen the thread heading then read what she actually said and there is no resemblance. In her role at Hearts if she says she needs to accept it then why do people on FF know better.

Both ourselves and Hearts have lobbied other clubs mate.

Hearts will 100% be voting with us.

Don't get the sudden hate against Budge.
That's certainly what I took from it. That Hearts would still be voting exactly as they intimated the other day and that they were confident of the vote going the right way. As I said I would be astonished if we haven't also been in contact with the key players in all of this who are likely to be adversely affected by the mentally challenged proposal.
Still think that this vote will go the right way it's then a question of what happens next? What's their next move to try and claim a title they don't deserve?

In other words she wont have a leg to stand on in court. It's hardly crumbling.
Guesswork but thats what it looks like.

And her words on Clyde were simply that she would accept it further down the line which came across as crumbling.

If she has no legal case she should come out and say that.

Warning: as the op is trying his best to expound - assuming we won't have a case to take to court because of annne budge:s statements is wrong. They may not have a case. However...

We have a cast iron case.

Spfl Awarding the mentally challengeds the title is tantamount to breaking their own rules.

Warning: assuming we won't have a case to take to court because of annne budge:s statements is wrong.

Spfl Awarding the mentally challengeds the title is tantamount to breaking their own rules.

the rules are being carved up as we speak

Can I ask, why are you not raging?
I am angry with the proposals themselves and the way the league are dealing with this. At the moment I don’t expect them to go through so will save my anger for the next version. It’s quite a complex situation so not expecting this to breeze through but could be wrong. Budge has always been quite pragmatic so if there is a chance to change things I expect her to give it a go

Sporting Integrity is the antithesis of the scum

Before this it wouldn't even have been 9,

it would have been 5, four of them don't count,

it has been said before that serial killers forget the numbers they have killed,

seem paedophiles forget numbers too!!!

just seen the thread heading then read what she actually said and there is no resemblance. In her role at Hearts if she says she needs to accept it then why do people on FF know better.
Listen to her interview on Clyde.

What was posted in post one were her words.

Last week she threatened legal action and now she said if the league relegate her further down the line she will accept it .

Warning: as the op is trying his best to expound - assuming we won't have a case to take to court because of annne budge:s statements is wrong. They may not have a case. However...

Dont take this as an argument but if there is a legal route to take why did Anne budge withdraw her threat of legal action?

The Championship clubs will never pass it anyway imo.

What drives that thought process MU?

I sincerely hope you are correct, is it based purely on AB's statement or have you examined the individual leagues to forecast their stance?

I'm bracing myself for disappointment tomorrow and I'm usually an optimist.

Guesswork but thats what it looks like.

And her words on Clyde were simply that she would accept it further down the line which came across as crumbling.

If she has no legal case she should come out and say that.
That's between hearts and their lawyers, not for public consumption. I suppose they will have to wait until somethings finalised

What drives that thought process MU?

I sincerely hope you are correct, is it based purely on AB's statement or have you examined the individual leagues to forecast their stance?

I'm bracing myself for disappointment tomorrow and I'm usually an optimist.

Something I was told this afternoon by someone who would know George.

To see Budge say the same was a nice confirmation.

I believe we'll have the result by tomorrow night.

Thanks MU.

I'm a bit less concerned now. It would be incredible to see some solidarity with our resolution. It would make MacLennan's shifty statement look hollow and false.

Sporting integrity is dead and has been for years. The fact it was used in 2012 is further proof of this. God knows why everybody keeps using it.

Football is corrupt as like other things in life, where theres money about.

Dont take this as an argument but if there is a legal route to take why did Anne budge withdraw her threat of legal action?
Because being relegated is different to the award of titles not already won.

Although, hearts only have 4 points between them and safety with so many points to play for. It strikes me as if, as suggested by others on this thread, she is confident if the sofl proposal failing.

Don't forget their previous statement said this:

There are other ways of addressing the current financial challenges and as such we will be supporting the Members Resolution being put forward by Rangers.

Maybe they will back our legal challenge? :)

we now like ann budge

unless it doesnt go our way

then she's a c*nt

that about the strength of it

Because being relegated is different to the award of titles not already won.

Although, hearts only have 4 points between them and safety with so many points to play for. It strikes me as if, as suggested by others on this thread, she is confident if the sofl proposal failing.

Don't forget their previous statement said this:

There are other ways of addressing the current financial challenges and as such we will be supporting the Members Resolution being put forward by Rangers.

Maybe they will back our legal challenge? :)
I think finishing the league on current standings is the same across the board whether it be first place or last.

Her withdrawal of that legal threat tells me the SPFL have a clause or a rule that allows them to do it and there can be no legal recourse.

Sickening but thats the way it looks to be panning out.

I think finishing the league on current standings is the same across the board whether it be first place or last.

Her withdrawal of that legal threat tells me the SPFL have a clause or a rule that allows them to do it and there can be no legal recourse.

Sickening but thats the way it looks to be panning out.

But they don't have that clause or that rule.

I think you have hit the nail on the head, she has been promised a 14 team top division next season therefore avoiding relegation.

Scottish football, corrupt to the core.
Cannot happen. That's a clear legally challengeable tac for them to take

All the clubs will have been having advise since day one of this. Whatever way the vote goes, it will be binding. This has probably been the advise and to be chasing and losing the case eventually will be wasting money, we can Ill afford.

For the others who shout about going to war, I suggest you visit the imperial war museum and see if theyll sell you a 2nd hand tank.
Ebay mate.

As the song goes
No one likes us

I'll get absolute pelters for this but the next line is part of our problem.

Maybe we should care, the fact that so many clubs actively hate us has given the scum carte blanche to do as they like, they're on the brink of being handed a title they haven't won. Absolutely criminal.

We need to regain power and influence and if it means that we have to change our attitude (or at least how we are perceived) then it's what we have to do, for the sake of Rangers and future generations of fans. I know I'll get pelters but adapt or die, a slow painful death.

Back