Anne Budge statement

Interesting she makes it clear that, despite public utterings, there is a recognition that late July is the earliest any football will be played. No way can this season be played to a conclusion. Time for football to open its eyes and see what is unfolding.
this for me should be at the forfront of any debate abandon this season ,no up no down aim to start new season in august and let clubs plan accordingly player squads, season tickets etc alocate euro places based on last years finish we need to move on NOW

A1bertz

She's doing the right thing.
Be interesting if we are still in limbo when clubs season to let renewals start to land.

Burgh Loyal

Interesting she makes it clear that, despite public utterings, there is a recognition that late July is the earliest any football will be played. No way can this season be played to a conclusion. Time for football to open its eyes and see what is unfolding.
Especially with some clubs looking for season ticket money for a season that might no start until October?

android

Official Ticketer
Why all the positive Anne posts??
She’ll happily turn us over if it means not being relegated.
Watch this space.
It’s almost as nauseating as the recent love in with Brian Rice that was going on.

Next, we’ll be lauding John ‘Yogi’ Hughes :cool: :cool:

Greebo

Why all the positive Anne posts??
She’ll happily turn us over if it means not being relegated.
Watch this space.
I think it's a good statement, so I said that.

If you disagree fair enough.

I'm sure her main concern is looking after her club, rather than turning anyone over.

bpfurian

No but we might need her and her club and a few others if we want to force change, all these clubs know celtic run the show so what the hell are they going to do about it, its getting worse as the years go by
They stood side by side with the vermin to try to destroy us.
What makes you think their going to change their allegences now?
They will do a deal win the vermin if it allows them to stay up and for the vermin to have another tainted title.
Any bear who thinks that budge and rest of her cohorts won't jump into bed with the fat jap are fuckin deluded.

Gazb1962

I think it's a good statement, so I said that.

If you disagree fair enough.

I'm sure her main concern is looking after her club, rather than turning anyone over.
I wasn’t having a go at any fellow supporter on here and never will.
I genuinely was making the point she would get into bed with the Tim’s if it meant a reprieve for them.

Gazb1962

They stood side by side with the vermin to try to destroy us.
What makes you think their going to change their allegences now?
They will do a deal win the vermin if it allows them to stay up and for the vermin to have another tainted title.
Any bear who thinks that budge and rest of her cohorts won't jump into bed with the fat jap are fuckin deluded.
Definitely

Greebo

I wasn’t having a go at any fellow supporter on here and never will.
I genuinely was making the point she would get into bed with the Tim’s if it meant a reprieve for them.
I think you are probably right about what she would do.

However it's still a good statement as far as I concerned. She has addressed the issues in what seems to be an open and honest way and not missed having a go at the press.

Like I said, if you disagree with that I really haven't got an issue. Your opinion is every bit as valid as mine, or anyone else's.

westenclosurebear

I was hoping for a mills and boon from her.
Budge smiled in the direction of Mark Hateley the FF poster, Hateley wondered to himself "is she smiling at me and is that her get me pumped look".

As luck would have it they entered the lift at the same time, Hateley made his move, a bold one kissing her turkey like neck and 2 pumps and a squirt and the lift had reached the ground floor".

Budge adjusted her clothing, patted Hateley on the head and said, I'm going to call you Jigsaw, went to pieces in my box".

wee bud's pit boots

The boot is only making the statement because her club is in the 'Tex Ritter'.

We know how that shower of scum were only too happy to put the boot into us eight years ago.

However, where she is correct is in defending her club's interests.

As for calling out the rhag, that is the scum?

You ban them.

Simples, simples, simples.

I'm now sitting at ten o o'clock on a Thursday evening wondering why I'm on this thread sticking up for a shower who have no principles.

They'd make a pact with the filth in a minute to protect their league status.

Yours, at a loss.

Salsabear

Budge smiled in the direction of Mark Hateley the FF poster, Hateley wondered to himself "is she smiling at me and is that her get me pumped look".

As luck would have it they entered the lift at the same time, Hateley made his move, a bold one kissing her turkey like neck and 2 pumps and a squirt and the lift had reached the ground floor".

Budge adjusted her clothing, patted Hateley on the head and said, I'm going to call you Jigsaw, went to pieces in my box".
Awooga.

GTM

She and Hearts are ahead of the game here.
Very true. Well ahead of the game. I very much hope we are addressing the same issues behind closed doors and out of the SMSM glare.

It pleases me greatly that we don’t give them a sniff of information until ready to announce to the general public these days and I hope this is another example of that.

rfm53247

Official Ticketer
Decent statement for me. Honest and open and that’s all you can ask for In times like these really.