Anne Budge

The Gooner

I see on jambos kickback that she is banning people who are critical of the regime at Swincastle. A breath of fresh air is that Anne Budge they said. A few funny comments from their supporters when being told of the bans and saying “lucky b.stards. Ha ha

She’s turned into a clown figure since they got promoted. Nielsen, Cathro and now Levein their 3 managers in that time, all ended up with her getting as much abuse as them in the lead up to them getting sacked.

giphy.webp

Anne Budge is turning into a dictator.

Banning fans for comments made online.

She banned their most vocal fan group/section because one idiot threw a flare on the park.

These people are killing Scottish football.
yip, straight out the david murray book of how to treat your fan base,,turn up, pay your money and sit there and shut the f@ck up, any dissent will be frown upon,

I thought they were looking to sack CL but decided to leave final decision to their DOF. He gave CL his full backing

Didn’t a fans trust buy Hearts? If so banning fans could be dangerous

Sincerely hope they get relegated again and then liquidated so I can piss on the ashes of Swinecastle in front of hundreds of weeping hertz fans.

Anne Budg is Hen SUPER BUDGIE the jam farts thought they had it bad under Vladimir Romanov they ain't seen nothing yet wait to she banned all 5000 of them and thats me being generous.

Wonder if she'll ban the few hundred who were protesting yesterday, supposedly they started singing the Billy boys to wind her up.

Avrils record is horrendous 3 points out of 36 apparently - that’s ridiculous in this league with a team of hearts budget and playing staff.

Budge should have sacked him a long time ago.

Anne Budg is Hen SUPER BUDGIE the jam farts thought they had it bad under Vladimir Romanov they ain't seen nothing yet wait to she banned all 5000 of them and thats me being generous.
It's also you being silly. They've got 13,000 season ticket holders.

Avrils record is horrendous 3 points out of 36 apparently - that’s ridiculous in this league with a team of hearts budget and playing staff.

Budge should have sacked him a long time ago.
Doubt she can afford to sack him, also can't move him upstairs because nobody would work under him. It's a perfect shitstorm and it's a good laugh isn't it !!

Looks like the years without us in the league is starting to take its toll and that applies to all clubs out with one certain club.

Was it not after that game he was admitted to hospital with a heart attack......

Apparently the stress caused by managing..............a smile
Was too much for his heart to cope with

Back