Anne Budge

Don’t think Budge really cares about the football side of things all she wants is the money she is owed plus interest ASAP that’s why she won’t sack Levein.

They think things are bad now wait till the foundation of flats takes over and tries to run a football club on monthly direct debits.

Hearts ran up debts of £29,000,000 using criminal Vlads dodgy money so either they’ll have to cut the cloth accordingly and be bottom six dross or take on debt without any rich investors at the helm to compete, either way it’s going to turn out badly for them.

[/QUOTE]
i like Brandon Barker more already as it seems he knew Levien was a c%£t even when he was at the Edinburgh spoon burners.

The worst "your club's deid" pish I ever heard personally was from a Hertz fan.
Just for him alone I love to see them fail.

Levein for all his soundbites, which a good number on here rave about, is a poor manager. This is the tactical genius who played Gary Kenneth against Ibrahimovic.

As for Budge f@ck her.

The biggest lie is they saved their club. They walked off without paying a £30m debt started during the pie man era and including a substantial proportion they owed to HMRC and they suffered virtually none of the penalties we did. They were saved by paying a fraction of their debt and have suffered none of the vitriol. Now I am not going to criticise football fans for not coming up with the fortunes stupid businessmen squander - i’ll blame the businessmen and women and the lack of oversight of our professional bodies who are charged with those responsibilities but fiddle around at Hampden have pissed on long lunches doing feck all other than ruin our game on their fat salaries and expenses - but I really resent this idea Hearts fans somehow saved their club, because they didn’t.

The biggest lie is they saved their club. They walked off without paying a £30m debt started during the pie man era and including a substantial proportion they owed to HMRC and they suffered virtually none of the penalties we did. They were saved by paying a fraction of their debt and have suffered none of the vitriol. Now I am not going to criticise football fans for not coming up with the fortunes stupid businessmen squander - i’ll blame the businessmen and women and the lack of oversight of our professional bodies who are charged with those responsibilities but fiddle around at Hampden have pissed on long lunches doing feck all other than ruin our game on their fat salaries and expenses - but I really resent this idea Hearts fans somehow saved their club, because they didn’t.

This all day long.

They repaid £2.5m out of £30m debt. You'd have to ask why the Lithuanian savers were willing to give up £27.5m. Perhaps they felt generous. I'm sure there was no political pressure at all.

They also ended 2012-13 knowing they were about to go into administration but deliberately delayed it to accept the points penalty, and relegation, in 2013-14 rather than going straight into the Championship in 2013.

Flashback to the times they licked Romanov's arse.

Avrils record is horrendous 3 points out of 36 apparently - that’s ridiculous in this league with a team of hearts budget and playing staff.

Budge should have sacked him a long time ago.
Nielson done a far better job. It doesn't matter who else comes in there as Manager,because Levine will still be calling the shots. Bit annoying as they were one team I expected to give the manks a game. Can see Hibs joining them at this rate.

This all day long.

They repaid £2.5m out of £30m debt. You'd have to ask why the Lithuanian savers were willing to give up £27.5m. Perhaps they felt generous. I'm sure there was no political pressure at all.

They also ended 2012-13 knowing they were about to go into administration but deliberately delayed it to accept the points penalty, and relegation, in 2013-14 rather than going straight into the Championship in 2013.

Flashback to the times they licked Romanov's arse.

The horrific double standards shown by the football authorities concerning us and Hearts should never be forgotten. The Edinburgh club got away with murder.

Shite in ma mouth Anne!!!
wiN4Rg8.gif

I hate Hearts the least of all other SPFL teams. If Rangers dont win I'd rather Hearts above the rest.

I hope her and her football team enjoy winning the championship again.
All this crap about Jambos being Bears that cant afford the bus to Ibrox is bollox.
They’ve given as much abuse to us as a club and a support as the rest of the diddys

The horrific double standards shown by the football authorities concerning us and Hearts should never be forgotten. The Edinburgh club got away with murder.

No doubt the alleged sex pest would have a hand in somewhere.

I hope her and her football team enjoy winning the championship again.
All this crap about Jambos being Bears that cant afford the bus to Ibrox is bollox.
They’ve given as much abuse to us as a club and a support as the rest of the diddys
Used to work in Edinburgh years ago and the hearts guys hated us just as much as the hivs. The only difference was the hivs called us huns.

Strange c unts the lot of them, humourless and dour, and was overjoyed when transferred back to the west coast.

I hate Hearts the least of all other SPFL teams. If Rangers dont win I'd rather Hearts above the rest.

I thought that at one time as well.

Then I worked round from their stadium for just over 3 years from 2005. I saw their support close up and the majority are bitter fucks and hate Rangers.

I also sat in the home end next to the bears when we won 4-0 one game during that period. That was good :D

[QUOTEI hate Hearts the least of all other SPFL teams. If Rangers dont win I'd rather Hearts above the rest.
[/QUOTE]
The most abuse I took around 2012 came from these hypocrites. I’d like them to disappear into the abyss and never come back.

The whole Hearts insolvency event stank to high heaven. In bigger debts than Rangers ever had (both in relative, and BTC aside, absolute) terms, no way of ever repaying their debts, their stadium owned by Lithuanian financial institutions...

They should have lost Tynecastle and been liquidated. I was baffled at the time how they managed to walk away from the debt mountain and keep their ground, when I didn’t think they’d manage either.

With hindsight, the shadow of Alex Salmond falls over it all. His Russian connections, meteoric rise and associated hubris, and his ruined reputation now make this look less like a conspiracy theory and more like a plausible explanation for how Hearts pulled off their escape.

The whole Hearts insolvency event stank to high heaven. In bigger debts than Rangers ever had (both in relative, and BTC aside, absolute) terms, no way of ever repaying their debts, their stadium owned by Lithuanian financial institutions...

They should have lost Tynecastle and been liquidated. I was baffled at the time how they managed to walk away from the debt mountain and keep their ground, when I didn’t think they’d manage either.

With hindsight, the shadow of Alex Salmond falls over it all. His Russian connections, meteoric rise and associated hubris, and his ruined reputation now make this look less like a conspiracy theory and more like a plausible explanation for how Hearts pulled off their escape.
its sickening how they got away with it I never used to mind them have a few hearts mates but now I can't stand that club and hibs are even worse

This... All day long mate.

its sickening how they got away with it I never used to mind them have a few hearts mates but now I can't stand that club and hibs are even worse
Helped that Alex Salmond is a Hearts supporter its amazing what power these politicians have over the SFA .

Back