Annie Miller’s site in £3m development

Used to go in at lunchtime with my now sadly departed mate, the first time we went in the office apparel got us some suspicious looks.

Is that what's happening here or have you made that up? A long empty pub building is being turned into flats by the millionaire who owns the attached gay sauna. Not a major loss to society.
Look up serviced apartments.

I remember taking my son to Slaters to get a suit, he was seventeen at the time, after coming out ,I told him this is where you go when in this part of the city!!!
He loved it & him & his mates were in there often & one time he came home with new shoes & a couple of shirts that he bought in the pub.
" cheaper than Slaters dad ".

I remember taking my son to Slaters to get a suit, he was seventeen at the time, after coming out ,I told him this is where you go when in this part of the city!!!
He loved it & him & his mates were in there often & one time he came home with new shoes & a couple of shirts that he bought in the pub.
" cheaper than Slaters dad ".

It was my dad who first took me to Annie Millers back in the late 90’s. We watched numerous games in there. The two that stick in my mind are the 1-0 game at Easter Rd midweek when Barry Ferguson scored. It was huge in terms of the title. The other was the 2-0 game at the Piggery with Novo and Vignal scoring. The place was absolutely bouncing.

Look up serviced apartments.
Why? Will that change this situation from a millionaire kiwi entrepreneur, buying the building next to the building he already owns to turn into flats into something to do with SNP.

Back