Another 2 goals for David Turnbull today

Probably have to beat what they got for McFadden or Murphy? I'd say that would be around 1.5m-2m?

He looks a great player, we'd be able to get him for about a million or 2. Motherwell can't turn down that sort of money.

The mothers will be looking for around £2 million inc add ons for the young lad i would say and rightly so.

Top young talent who will go on and have a really good career, would guess the scum will be trying to get him but really hope we are in the hunt.

Plays with his head up and a goalscoring midfielder is exactly what we need in our squad.

No inside info but think he will end up with the mentally challenged.

Think we need to move quickly on this one, find out what Motherwell will settle for and get the deal done out of the public eye. If we opened with an offer they consider 'derisory' others will soon be in there.

The mothers will be looking for around £2 million inc add ons for the young lad i would say and rightly so.

Top young talent who will go on and have a really good career, would guess the scum will be trying to get him but really hope we are in the hunt.

Plays with his head up and a goalscoring midfielder is exactly what we need in our squad.

No inside info but think he will end up with the mentally challenged.
I'd punt Grezda and Barisic to free some funds up for this lad and and a left back

Supposed to be a sensible grounded lad and being a wishaw boy/motherwell fan has no affinity(as far as i know) with us or then.

Im hoping if both us and them are options for him then the pull of playing under one of the best midfielders the uk has ever produced might swing it our way.

Otherwise i hope he goes down to the english championship.

He should be a top target for us, a Scottish goalscoring midfielder who is at an age where he will only improve. So long as we match the fee that they want, the fact that we have signed his best mate Hastie could help us get him.

We were interested & tried to pinch him, he rejected 5 Motherwell extensions before renewing

It was told that he sees his future down south

Definitely a talent, boy is sensational
Hopefully the club can convince him that winning cups and playing in Europe here can be a one way ticket to the premier league

We were interested & tried to pinch him, he rejected 5 Motherwell extensions before renewing

It was told that he sees his future down south

Definitely a talent, boy is sensational

What you think the chances of us getting him now? Very slim im guessing?

Were the yahoos interested?

Love a goalscoring midfielder and is something we have been crying it for for years now so it's a yes from me despite limited viewing of him actually playing

I know a couple of Motherwell fans who RAVE about this lad and on the back of testimonies from ex pros it seems any investment will be money well spent.

Supposed to be a sensible grounded lad and being a wishaw boy/motherwell fan has no affinity(as far as i know) with us or then.

Im hoping if both us and them are options for him then the pull of playing under one of the best midfielders the uk has ever produced might swing it our way.

Otherwise i hope he goes down to the english championship.
He’s a very grounded and nice lad. He’ll go to championship.

Might want to go to England but it shouldn't put us off, might be a different story with a good offer on the table from ourselves, would hate for Celtic to get him and he goes on to do well for them

Rather than Hastie think Turnbull is the 'well player we should prioritised trying to sign although obviously the thought of having to pay a hefty transfer fee might have swayed minds. At age 19 he already looks the real deal, seems to have the lot, skill, pace and an eye for goal - a goalscoring midfielder is someone any team would love to have on their books.

Think Motherwell would be a nightmare to deal with and would rather sell to anyone rather than Rangers. The guy has great potential.

Think Motherwell would be a nightmare to deal with and would rather sell to anyone rather than Rangers. The guy has great potential.
Only if we try and lowball them with the first offer if we don't it will simply be down to who offers the best fee

What makes you say that?

They can outbid us.
They can pay higher wages.
They can offer the potential to play in champs league this year.
They can probably afford to sign him and loan him back to motherwell for 6-12mnths to further develop.

Grim reading but true.

Don’t see the mentally challengeds going to £2.5m for Turnbull if they wouldn’t for McGinn - who’s proven over a longer period of time.

Back