Another appeal to stop using MSM

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
Try 4Lads, Youtube for the young guns, Heart & Hand, or just stay here...

As Suck wrote elsewhere - but was possibly lost - The Daily Record wrote 7 pages on the child abuse scandal without ONCE mentioning Celtic FC.

Why bother? Don't give me the "It's my routine" or "My parents always bought the newspaper" excuses. It's 2019.

The Sunday Liam has now ditched Labour after decades to back the Green Party!!! They're off the radar now: no moral core, no investigative streak, no sense of fair play, no proper journalists.

I'm just saying there are options, and these options are now BETTER than the MSM...for example compare H&H coverage of European football, EPL, and in-depth interviews. Show me the broadsheet that matches that....Guardian maybe? And that's all English perspective.

Can we start by not using the wanky acronym MSM for the main stream media? :rolleyes:

Well said earl.the interview with Michael Beal on H&H was better than anything you will read and hear on the msm in Scotland.

Well said earl.the interview with Michael Beal on H&H was better than anything you will read and hear on the msm in Scotland.
They have no decent journalists left, and no-one to do these interviews or insights. Can anyone remember last article in Scottish football pages that was long form and covered the state of the game?

Back in 2000 after the 6-2 debacle I stopped buying the papers for what was only going to be a week. After a few days I realised I wasn't missing a thing and I've not bought one since, other than when something huge has happened (9/11 for instance) or cup or championship specials. I get all my news from Rangers online, mainly FF, and that's fine by me. How they could print 7 pages on that scandal and not mention them by name is something the communist era Pravda would be proud of. The Scottish MSM are in on the cover-up.

It's just shorter and saves time. No?
Never had a clue what it meant for ages land guessing if you asked most folk on the streat they would not either.

Anyway I don't like it but it's probably not worth arguing about. I agree with sentiment of the op.

Never had a clue what it meant for ages land guessing if you asked most folk on the streat they would not either.

Anyway I don't like it but it's probably not worth arguing about. I agree with sentiment of the op.

I just meant published newspapers and not 'underground' crackpot media sources like online ones. Or The National.

No idea why any Rangers would chose the newspapers over H&H.

You're reading newspapers by people who hate us. Why wouldn't you listen to something by people who love us?

I don't know how much a paper is nowadays but I assume paying for a month of them would be way more than H&H for example.

Back