Another awful refereeing decision tonight that is being overlooked

Go have a look at the Helander effort and tell me how thats not a penalty, the boy is trying to rip the shirt off his back.

Soft? Probably but you tend to shout for these , especially when the refs are quick enough to give them against your team.

I don't think Gerrard confronts Beaton as angrily if he lets free kick played and why that angers him more. It's a minimum of 1 minute and just under 1 minute was played when Aribo gets halved down in a dangerous position. Beaton should let the free kick be taken. Fancied us to score from it if not at least test the keeper.

Did anyone else feel we should have had a penalty at 1-0 on itten? Thought it was myself
Definite shirt pull followed by the defender grabbing Itten by the arm. Beaton booked two Livi players for shirt pulling IIRC (not shown in sportscene), so if its a foul outside the box then its a foul inside the box.

Decisions to rival the offside Julien goal in the LCF for complete refereeing incompetence

The cheatin cuunt pulled out his yellow card faster than two gunslingers havin a showdown in Dodge City.

He saw the gaffer coming and got prepared, the fanny.

He would have given the free kick if it was at the other end, 46 minutes or not. One minute injury time was a joke in the first place.
Exactly
Is he saying 1 minute total including the guy who did his hamstring - and let's not forget WE were in possession and We stopped the game so that the guy could get treated and then go off.
Thanks for appreciating fair play Beaton you Cheaton Cnut

I can think of games against Hibs, Kilmarnock, and Aberdeenx2 where he was a lot worse than the appalling performance he gave tonight.

That's not including the booking Morelos got for being assaulted leaving us with no strikers in the league cup.

That's just from the top of my head. He's cost us points on many occasions. Clancy hates us and cheats as such. The only excuse I can make for this guy is his cowardice as every team knows he's utterly incompetent.

If I had been in SGs position and been blanked like that I'd have lost it.

Dont know if it was mentioned but in the first half a livi player headed the ball out clear corner but the linesman pointed for a goal kick. Beaton gave a corner but I was like wtf

Seen this too but it was only for a split second so i wasn't 100% i saw it correctly.

Aso the same linesman failed to flag for two fouls less than 10 yards away from him but the ref called them correctly whilst the lino stood there like a spare prick ata whores wedding, whatsthe point i having officials if the are unwilling to get involved when they have a better view.

How many games now that Beaton has had absolute shockers involving us??

I dont pay attention to other games in SPL but is he consistently bad or just a complete coward with us because he gets a hard time from the scum about being a 'Rangers fan'

Everyone is talking about the rejected penalty claims, and understandably so.

But Cheatin' Beaton seriously upset me just at the end of the first half, when (I think?) Aribo was horribly fouled just outside their penalty area. The correct decision should have been a direct free kick, and a yellow card for the Livingston offender.

Instead, he blows for half-time. We should have at least been awarded the (genuine) goal scoring opportunity from that free-kick.

Am I missing something here?
I was screaming my head off. Cheating Beaton at his best.

Dont know if it was mentioned but in the first half a livi player headed the ball out clear corner but the linesman pointed for a goal kick. Beaton gave a corner but I was like wtf

I noticed that. There wasn't a Rangers player within two metres of the Livi player when he headed it out. I thought at that moment that the linesman was a cheat and it was later confirmed.

Reactions: SCG
Halliday , Christ that’s a good one
Another so called Rangers man accepting the 19th Century Terrorist coin, agreeing with Beaton even with the benefit of replay i presume FFS. If you're that hard up Andy i'll pay you what you get from Radio Rome to shut up.

That was the tipping point for Gerrard, he might have calmed down enough just to head to the dressing room but that enraged him, Livingstone committed a foul in game time so it is only right that the free kick (their punishment for the foul) should be taken.
He then made an absolute arse of the 2nd half dealing cards like a croupier.

But Cheatin' Beaton seriously upset me just at the end of the first half, when (I think?) Aribo was horribly fouled just outside their penalty area. The correct decision should have been a direct free kick, and a yellow card for the Livingston offender.

Instead, he blows for half-time. We should have at least been awarded the (genuine) goal scoring opportunity from that free-kick.

No your not missing anything.The player in question,Aribo?, was still on the deck when another player questioned that fucking clown Beaton,he totally blanked our player.An absolute sausage of a man.

I've not read the rest of the thread so this has probably been covered, but he whistled for half time when we got the free kick bang on the 46th minute. However, at the end of the second half after 94 mins is up, he waits and makes Shagger take a meaningless free kick.

You're missing hee haw.

IMHO that’s what cracked SG at half time. Saw him pointing in that direction followed by pointing to the box when he tried to speak to that dolt in black.
Also saw our man giving it out to somebody (I reckon 4th official) when he was in the stand for 2nd half.
Get these fcks told SG! Justified!

In all seriousness, I want US to create a referee strike! I want them pounded.

one minute added on when there was over two minutes injury time plus sub

I can think of games against Hibs, Kilmarnock, and Aberdeenx2 where he was a lot worse than the appalling performance he gave tonight.

That's not including the booking Morelos got for being assaulted leaving us with no strikers in the league cup.

That's just from the top of my head. He's cost us points on many occasions. Clancy hates us and cheats as such. The only excuse I can make for this guy is his cowardice as every team knows he's utterly incompetent.

If I had been in SGs position and been blanked like that I'd have lost it.
Was it not Madden that done Morelos out of a semi final place at Hampden?

Livi were very clever by sharing the fouls around the team to break up play constantly. Its a tactic used a fair bit against us and its pretty depressing to watch. Other countries seem to brief their refs on this sort of thing to try and stamp it out but I guess the authorities don't care up here. Another reason the Scottish game as a spectacle is in the doldrums.

Livi made a substitution in the first half which should result in added time being played.

that’s taken into account in the 1 min that was played.

the poster said we should have been able to take a free kick (not sure it was awarded tbh)

Beaton blew at 1 min over and he can’t extend play to allow a free kick to be taken - only a penalty

The cheatin cuunt pulled out his yellow card faster than two gunslingers havin a showdown in Dodge City.

He saw the gaffer coming and got prepared, the fanny.
Absolutely he did, Beaton was walking off with the ball in his right hand when he saw Gerrard coming towards him he immediately swaps the ball to his left hand and gets ready to dip into the pocket for his yellow card the guy is a prick.

the poster said we should have been able to take a free kick (not sure it was awarded tbh)

Beaton blew at 1 min over and he can’t extend play to allow a free kick to be taken - only a penalty
Yes my bad, I posted without reading through the thread.

Think that’s what sent Gerrard into a rage , then that prick trying to blank him...

beatons not a cheat , he’s a fùcking coward plain and simple ... referee the game to the rules, that’s all we need...

Look at Europe games, night and day
You say they are not cheats. Can you answer then why neither penalty on Alfie or Itten were given by either a. The ref or b. The linesman who both had clear views of the penalty claims?

The linesman who could see Goldson was about half an inch offside earlier in the game then couldn’t see a Livi player haul Itten to the ground by the arm when they were no other players around to block his view?

If you listen close he whistled for the free kick and a second or two later he whistled for ht , I like you was going Tonto

The 1 minute is shown as the minimum added.

Again, he also didnt appear to give the free kick and play continued.

Beaton is the result of year on year mhedia hit pieces on any perceived advantageous refereeing decision that goes Rangers way, that mentally challengeds claim as wrong.

Beaton was in charge when Hibs beat us 4-2 at Ibrox a couple of years ago. That was the worst display of refereering Rangers have been involved in.
Clancy is a mentally challenged but this guy does more damage to Rangers and needs to be called out as its starting to mount up.
Clancy playing "time added on for Celtic to equalize" in the December 19 game caused the to win their .75 league win. Long enough to send off Alfie and have him missing for our supposed collapse in January.

Back