another bigot outed

Already had my new Twatter account blocked for outing a bitter bigoted cünt on "the Goalie" thread.
Alright to mock the dead but not to call the cünt who did it a cûnt apparently
Really? You got banned by Twitter for that? I've reported LOADS of people on there over the years for some really horrendous things, including two today for things they said about Goram, but NONE have ever been banned. I always get a message from Twitter saying they didn't break any rules!

Really? You got banned by Twitter for that? I've reported LOADS of people on there over the years for some really horrendous things, including two today for things they said about Goram, but NONE have ever been banned. I always get a message from Twitter saying they didn't break any rules!
Restricted for calling some Aberdonian slag a lady's front bottom after she disrespted Andy Goram

lady's front bottom’s just got the look hasn’t he?

7-BB2-ED8-C-CAD7-4-BF0-AB2-C-3-BDF3-D43-AD40.jpg

£13 per hour as a freelance journalist. I would have thought journalists were paid a lot more than that.
£13 per hour as a freelance journalist. I would have thought journalists were paid a lot more than that.
Freelance in scotland usually means Jim Spence territory. Hated yourself that far into oblivion that even the BBC are scared to touch you. you'd be lucky if the local primary school would hire you to write a piece in their weekly paper

Denis Devlin Show
Apart from being a bhigot seems to be an actor / radio / presenter / Carlisle FC media officer. All jobs you would think being a bhigot would not be welcome?
His Bio says grew up during Thather and height of sectarianism, the only catholic family in the area. Wheres the connection? where is this place with the only catholic family? - he had a sectarian education at Our Ladys in Glasgow FFS.

They always “out” themselves, stupid fcukwits can’t hold their water. Your bitter train of thought has just shown you for what you are , bottom feeder.

His Bio says grew up during Thather and height of sectarianism, the only catholic family in the area. Wheres the connection? where is this place with the only catholic family? - he had a sectarian education at Our Ladys in Glasgow FFS.

That's their mo. Start by claiming to be a victim. That then allows them to 'hit back' at those that victimised them.

I dont know of any towns or villages like that, maybe a cul de sac with 4 houses .
He should have moved to Croy, he would fit in well there with those features.

Back