"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

Must be odds on lego muncher as player manager now. Either that or Shane Duffy could take the reigns and start earning some of that massive wage he is on.:p

I just don't see how they can have the lurgan bigot in charge for their next game away to Milan - unless Liewell really wants to throw him under the bus.

Last edited:
Laksalt getting it. Hehehe

Can’t fault his effort but as a player he’s grossly overrated. He contributes little in attack and is defensively suspect. That lazy attempt at a clearance led to the second goal.

Looked a great signing in the first few games and has badly regressed

Because he tried harder than those around Him. winning 50/50s made him look better. He doesn't do much else.

Has he made it to the byeline yet? Appears to have the attacking qualities of Jeremy Toljan. Have slated Taylor many a time for his total incapability to beat a man 1v1 but he was at least capable of the odd one-two to get in behind. Laxalt does neither.

I’m not saying he’s a Jonah but our ten game run which has brought only two wins exactly coincides with his career here

I'm beginning to think he's some kind of South American witch doctor. We've nosedived from the second he arrived. We're cursed!

See when we go to Milan on Thursday just leave him there. Best for Diego and also Celtic.
“Best player in the league”

”Doesn’t deserve this”

He’s another Duffy signing FFS. They’re just too dumb to see it.

Another piece in our 55 jigsaw.

Nonsense, it’s about them being self entitled spoilt arrogant twats, nothing to do with Covid ffs, this meltdown would be happening regardless.
Best of it is , the worst may still have too come for them , .:)) Any spirit atall these mutants have removed as every one of their team and staff etc will be lying making decisions tonight about the future , whilst the hoards are waking up screaming in a sleep paralysis thinking of the 90s etc :)) . Wot a day it's been ,enjoy bears , if we keep doing the business then steam roll themm on the 2 nd , they won't know what's fxxkn hit them .

They were doing alright this season until we went to the Piggery and beat them without getting out of second gear and denying them even one shot on target.
I think that game was the catalyst, they realised that day we’re seriously back and they had a challenge that Lennon and Co weren’t good enough to meet. That realisation has hit them like a ton of bricks, no more winning trophies due to no competition, there’s a bigger better outfit back in town now.
I’ve said previously, we’ve broke them.

The piggery win was colossal, IF they’d won they’d have the better points average just now.

see that kerryfail tweet from this morning about the kids tv show

I genuinely can’t stop thinking about it

what’s worse is that it has now morphed into laxalt being the kid asking for a sash bash and lennon being the angry da

Watching some of the videos posted from Twitter, you'll notice that the majority of them are grown men! Not some silly teenage anger....but grown, middle aged, men! Self entitled ar$eholes the lot of them.....
I wonder how many of them would have stuck by their club if they had been demoted to the bottom league to start over?
These 40's and 50 somethings are the rhats who were damaged during our dominance. Since 2012 they never thought it would return, guess what them and their weans are in for a fucking shock, this time the foot is not coming off the throat.

Onwards and Upwards V.V.V.

What I would question even more is who if any of they players will be remotely willing to try for THAT club again never mind The Lurgan Flopp.

seriously, if your not from their and thanks be to god I am not but players like Eduard and Say Ajer who have delivered medals regardless to how tainted they are but they must be sitting thinking right now, %^*& that
Driving out in your car and that’s what you see?

Agents will be busy overnight scoping out January prospects.

They do have good players in their squad, but I get the impression that a few of them no longer give a shyte whilst Lennon is the manager.
If Lennon stays (that is a big if) the window in January might well be very interesting.
Every side in this SPL have good players in their squads , however chimp faced Christie, McGregor, and Forrest would all have to battle to get into our starting 11,
The rest are fucking dross, their CBS are shite, keeper is a fucking diddy both FB’s say no more.
And don forget the other diddies he signed who can’t get in their squad.

What I would question even more is who if any of they players will be remotely willing to try for THAT club again never mind The Lurgan Flopp.

seriously, if your not from their and thanks be to god I am not but players like Eduard and Say Ajer who have delivered medals regardless to how tainted they are but they must be sitting thinking right now, %^*& that
I said almost exactly this to a mate earlier. They have been rubbish for weeks but not anything nearly bad enough for them to behave like this after years of success. Their players will want out.

Spoiled children the lot of them. I don't think they have enough brain cells to realise how disheartening this is for their own players or how it will be harder for them to persuade foreign talent to sign for them or how it will be harder to get a top-rated manager on board. Attacking and bullying their own, but of course, as always they are the victims. The players know that if they don't win 9.75 they are looking at death threats, abuse and possibly assaults from the best fans in the world. Lenny has been the human shield taking most of the abuse from the fans, when he goes they will have no one to blame but the players. If they have any sense they will file their transfer requests tomorrow morning and get away from these vile "supporters" as quickly as possible.

Saw this on twitter. Amazing!

"Boy fi oor bus was getting pushed by the polis and his glass eye fell oot, smashed aw over the pavement, he’s explaining ti the polis wit happened and on his knees trying ti pick it up. Ended up lifted for breach of the peace, full bus is up in arms trying to get badge numbers".

Laksalt getting it. Hehehe

Can’t fault his effort but as a player he’s grossly overrated. He contributes little in attack and is defensively suspect. That lazy attempt at a clearance led to the second goal.

Looked a great signing in the first few games and has badly regressed

Because he tried harder than those around Him. winning 50/50s made him look better. He doesn't do much else.

Has he made it to the byeline yet? Appears to have the attacking qualities of Jeremy Toljan. Have slated Taylor many a time for his total incapability to beat a man 1v1 but he was at least capable of the odd one-two to get in behind. Laxalt does neither.

I’m not saying he’s a Jonah but our ten game run which has brought only two wins exactly coincides with his career here

I'm beginning to think he's some kind of South American witch doctor. We've nosedived from the second he arrived. We're cursed!

See when we go to Milan on Thursday just leave him there. Best for Diego and also Celtic.
File under Emerson Hyndman and Vuckic, beat of a terrible bunch. Their AGM would draw more ppvs than Mike Tyson, what do we reckon, a solid £4m in loan fees for the wee lassie and Duffy before wages??!!

Yet another of their classic internal investigations coming up,the same "nothing to see here" results, "the crowd disturbance is just a scurilous rumour","it was just the fans letting off steam"...ol pig eyes and co,should be hammered by the scottish & british govts,along with police scotland for putting public health at risk and appropriate punishments meted out.

Good find T.

Hope you’re well mate.

Spoiled children the lot of them. I don't think they have enough brain cells to realise how disheartening this is for their own players or how it will be harder for them to persuade foreign talent to sign for them or how it will be harder to get a top-rated manager on board. Attacking and bullying their own, but of course, as always they are the victims. The players know that if they don't win 9.75 they are looking at death threats, abuse and possibly assaults from the best fans in the world. Lenny has been the human shield taking most of the abuse from the fans, when he goes they will have no one to blame but the players. If they have any sense they will file their transfer requests tomorrow morning and get away from these vile "supporters" as quickly as possible.

We’re talking about people who idolise murdering scumbags that starved themselves to death in 8 by 12 prison cells that were artexed using their own shíte.

Turning up and singing “ Lennon get tae eff” is embarrassing however you dress it up...I blame the board more for taking the cheap option after the Hearts cup final rather than Lennon, the vast majority of us knew it would play out like it has...We are about to lose the 25,000 who came back after Rodgers was appointed, the malaise at the club runs far deeper than the manager.
Sums up how fickle they are.

Back