Another Celtic sicko

It strikes me that they can't go low enough, there must be no end to the hatred their parents teach them, to end up this way.

Celtic and their fans are an utterly disgusting breed, one thing they would rather cover up and encourage child abuse, because denial is the nourishment it feeds upon, so by covering it up they are giving Bheasts freedom to continue their filthy habits.

Then this kind of sick in the head behaviour, mentally diseased scum.

There are no words to describe this sort of behaviour this mutant will spend big parts of his life behind bars, his thought believes will ensure this, I have no doubts on that score.

This doesn't annoy me in the slightest. He got one of our players names, a terminally ill player, tattooed on his leg. It is the ultimate in "mong" behaviour and he will live all his days with it. Point and snigger! I think Fernando would laugh at the ridiculousness of it.

The 90s really did screw them up something else.

I am sure his father was one of the faiful fro and fro in that period when paedo park hosted 12k loyal souls every week.

Runs about with the gb dont he? Sure i have seen the animal comment on that away days page on facebook

The horrible wee sicko needs that leg amputated at the hip and shoved up his arse.
But knowing that shower of paedophiles he'd probably enjoy that.

Where do you even start with this? Bearing in mind the player voted as their greatest ever suffered from this bastard of an illness you must have to be a special kind of mongo to find it appropriate to go ahead with this.

He needs help and sectioned.

F.ucking retard.

Imagine your mind being so diseased that you get a tattoo mocking a terminally ill man and then publish your gold-medal standard idiocy by posting a picture of it on the internet for the world to see.

I hope nobody from his family ever suffers from a degenerative disease so that he has to watch them die before his eyes.

Wonder if this will make the press.

FNvWoL9.png

4HfBkn6.png
only seeing the text, no pic or link.

Too think this rodent is from Coatbridge a stones throw from where Fernando is suffering from MND, would like to see him being frogmarched in and see the suffering he is going through, then someone asking him in front of the media does he still feel great boasting about his sick tattoo.

The only mongo here is the silly wee c*nt in question.

To get a tattoo about your bitter rivals ex player is deranged behaviour in itself then you realise the daft arse was actually idiotic enough to post the picture on social media.

I bet he's a proper hero amongst his mates.

Hopefully it's goodbye job and hello to a tanking now that his name is out there.

Too think this rodent is from Coatbridge a stones throw from where Fernando is suffering from MND, would like to see him being frogmarched in and see the suffering he is going through, then someone asking him in front of the media does he still feel great boasting about his sick tattoo.
Not any of the Scottish media would have the bottle for it

Back