Another Celtic sicko

Hopefully those with Twitter tag all mhedia outlets and we’ll see some negative reporting of a “football fan”, the country is utterly fucked

I would like to see the press pick up on that, l won't hold my breath.How could anyone have the mindset to do that including the person who done the tattoo.

It's the septic way.There's no surprise or shock from these sick mhutants anymore.I don't think they can get any lower.it's in their genes and will be passed on to the next generation and get a bit worse every time.Scum from bawbag to death.

Any normal person seeing that will instantly know what type of person he is.

I think he should keep it, to help normal people avoid him.

Imagine having to explain that to someone in 20 years.

Thays got to be photoshopped. No way any normal human being would have that tattooed on their leg.

Oh wait!

There is really something very very strange and not normal about these folk.

..what will I do today..think I will go get a permanent tatto done about a rangers player...

I couldn’t even tell you half the celic team at moment never mind players from 10 year ago.
A tattoo?
This really is amongst the most obsessive and bizarre things I’ve read about them.
What a circle of friends he must have.

It's good not being one of them, our fans just wouldn't behave like that.

It honestly blows my mind how low that lot will go, they've been let off with so much they believe they are untouchable now.

I wonder if it’s been pointed out that their own player of legendary status died of the same illness. It’s just complete ignorance as well as disgusting. How does he explain that to his children in years to come!

Wonder if this will make the press.

FNvWoL9.png

4HfBkn6.png
His facebook page says he went to St Ambrose High Coatbridge

Of course, Sky Sports and the BBC are all over this like a rash. - Oh hold on , wait a minute. Andy Wanker and Crocker are sniggering already

Kunt looks like a wee spice boy with all the ambition of a prostitute.

Ricksen is a legend and this wee fanny got a tattoo to slate his medical condition, his family must all be waiting anxiously for him to reach his true potential!

Pathetic wee prick.

No surprises here.

They're out of control and have been for a long time protected by the mentally challenged scum who pass themselves off as journalists in this sinister wee country.

NS.

The main issue here is that these animals get away with this kind of thing.

And folk saying it must be a Photoshop, it's clearly not.

That is quite sad.
His upbringing in a developed country the gift given to him of an education in a western liberal democracy all the opportunities that a young man has before him in a country like Great Britain and ... this?
What a waste.

Take it as a backhanded compliment. His thoughts are consumed by super Fernando, so much so that he has deigned to pen his name on to his body, I'll wager his family don't even have that dubious honour.

Long after the great silencer of the unwashed has passed (hopefully many years from now), this specimen will wake up every morning with a living reminder of the man who caused him so much pain and turmoil.

I don't think two black eyes and a swinging jaw are going to be more unsightly than what he has inflicted on himself, there.

That tattoo is a disgrace and the creepy nut job that the tattoo is attached to really needs to see a psychiatrist sooner rather than later and the tattooist really needs a change of employment if he has to stoop as low as that to earn his living .:mad:

I can't believe anyone who belongs to the human race is backward enough to do that.

Is it real?

Back