Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

The issue was seemingly from the bus journey. However, notwithstanding that, I understand from what's been said in the media that the protocols for football don't specify a distance; they specify two rows in front, two rows behind and two rows adjacent. So even if the rows were 3m apart it would still be two rows. Same for the bus journeys. Whilst I'd agree that's bonkers it appears to be what the football protocol says.
It would seem it is not just the football protocol, EASA the EU air safety regulations people also state two rows in every direction with no distinction for first or business class type seating.

From their Covid guidance "Passengers who were seated two (2) seats in every direction from the suspected case are considered close contacts"

It would seem it is not just the football protocol, EASA the EU air safety regulations people also state two rows in every direction with no distinction for first or business class type seating.

From their Covid guidance "Passengers who were seated two (2) seats in every direction from the suspected case are considered close contacts"
Makes it even clearer then. Thank you.

That sfa guy Daryl Broadfoot quoted the two rows rule in all four directions on the bbc podcast on Monday night yes mate . Back he made no mention on the why .

They also asked him to say who JRG were but he skipped that one which could have led to a decent conversation . Missed opportunity .

This has all gone very quiet.

The two players rumoured to be involved, one with Covid and one having to isolate, are the exact same two players mysteriously omitted from their squad.

So there looks to be some truth in it, whether they live together or not ;)

Edit: that reminds me. Sportsound today said something along the lines of "Eduoarde missing from the squad today obviously." Obviously?

Last edited:
According to reports in today‘s Herald Edouard has a knee injury and will be back next week. Ntcham still looks favourite for the second Covid man.

IF there are new pics that show them breaking more elite sports Covid protocol breaches the SFA and CO will still ignore it

Chewbaccy has already played his blackmail card with the Scotland Conga and no condemnation of that video doing the rounds

ian-bhoy

"There’s more photos from Dubai about to surface and from what I’ve heard they aren’t good viewing."

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Didn't someone on here insinuate at the time that there were pictures that hadn't surfaced yet and it would be a real shame if they did?

I‘ve always wondered why there haven’t been more photos, Lennon is a booze bag there’s no way he only had a couple of beers at he pool and that was it!

Jim Goodwin article calling out Lennon and mciness for scaremongering regards clubs protocols on coronavirus. Telling them if they have a problem go to the SFA rather than the papers. McIness is Lennon lapdog

Back