Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

neic is on a rolling contract I believe probably told not being renewed so is trying to get sacked and looking for a payoff ,

Noticeable that he has not in any way criticised the SFA or the SPFL, only the Government, politicians and media pundits.

It's quite apparent he isn't happy that the SFA/SPFL's attempts to sweep everything under the carpet have been disturbed.
Sky sports news pretty quiet on this too. I haven't checked the sky comedy channel right enough.

Edit. It's on now, the poor presenter girl doesn't know which way to look. B-D

Last edited:
Lennon not naming player? He will have to eventually for track n trace! Imagine it’s a player who’s played v hibs/livi
Would make this bear very very happy and show the sfa and the scum up for what they are in refusing to get a test down before playing hibs .

After watching his rants, no, he has just lost the plot.
A little from column A & a little from column B maybe. Thinking, who cares if he takes a pop at everyone & their dog. If football gets shut down then the league's null & void & it benefits them anyway.

The rage comes across like the spoiled child that's been told to behave though. Had their own way for too long they've forgotten what it's like to be put back in their box.

According to the BBC it’s a self isolating player who has tested positive. Does that not mean all his contacts in Dubai now have to isolate, his contacts could be different from those isolating at moment.

I think it's contacts from the past 72 hrs or something. Someone will confirm. Player won't have any contacts

According to the BBC it’s a self isolating player who has tested positive. Does that not mean all his contacts in Dubai now have to isolate, his contacts could be different from those isolating at moment.
No, been covered already in the thread.

This is the meltdown we’ve all been waiting on and knew would happen when pressure was applied to them, and it’s magnificent

When you've had years of people patting you on the back for your "achievements" whilst sweeping all your indiscretions beneath the carpet is it any wonder he's reacting like this?

In the footballing world his tantrums, rants and downright disgraceful behaviour has been commended at every turn. It's taken a pandemic and a scolding from the govt (even that has been very light given the circumstances) to get his back up.

He should be removed from post and never allowed to be involved in the game in this country again for those comments alone. A total cretin.

Straight from the Trump handbook. He'll have them storming the SPFL offices next saying we didn't really win all those points and the title was stolen B-) B-D

"We won this title by RECORD POINTS, some people are saying a landslide, but the lamestream media and SFA have STOLEN it from Celtic, who by the way have been worst, probably the worst and certainly very bigly, impacted by the fake virus. STOP THE STEAL."

Wonder when he will start the 19th Century Terrorist, beggar and pauper shite again.

I've been a muppet, a pauper, a 19th Century Terrorist, a beggar
A drunk and a poet
I've been up and down and I'm over and out
And I know one thing
Each time I find myself layin'
Flat on my face
I put the empty bottle in the bin
Grab another in its place...

Thats life

PLZ soccer on YouTube has a few more clips from it

Never listened to PLZ and after 10 mins it’s off

Total mentally challenged apologists. Every pundit is a poet sympathiser

No wonder David Graham called him Peter Maguire and not Martin in a recent Rangers presser

Peter Maguire Tam McManus Allison McConnell and Alan Mince Thief Rough

100% poet apologists and no point in listening and never wil do so again

There must be a full presser today online with Lennon or it might get suppressed as Lennon really has lost the plot big time

You don't renew a rolling contract - that's why it's rolling...
Sure, but his rolling contract will be set to roll on until the end of the season so if he gets sacked now he’ll get paid until that point.

Plenty of dosh then for Neic to spunk away in the offie.

On a rolling contract, how much notice do they have to give Lennon?

A day or a week or here's a cardboard box for your stuff and John Paul here will make sure you get to your car.

No wonder David Graham called him Peter Maguire and not Martin in a recent Rangers presser

There must be a full presser today online with Lennon or it might get suppressed as Lennon really has lost the plot big time
The Dhims official YouTube NORMALLY uploads their full Media Conference. I wonder if they will today ha ha.

I've been a muppet, a pauper, a 19th Century Terrorist, a beggar
A drunk and a poet
I've been up and down and I'm over and out
And I know one thing
Each time I find myself layin'
Flat on my face
I put the empty bottle in the bin
Grab another in its place...

Thats life

Brilliant GL !!!!!!

Yeah I basically never watch but thought today might be different given the fact it was their twitter account giving most of the clips of the press conferemce

Back