Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

Lennon quite clearly told to come out and make the story about him (the way he is acting in the press conference) to take the spotlight from the fact that another one of their players has tested positive for Covid.

Knew there'd be more in their camp, was never just going to be one, when your on a plane for 7 hours.

image.jpg

Keep these clips coming, I can’t find the full interview anywhere.

Defo putting the kettle on for this thread.

"And by the way, it's illegal to take someone's photograph in Dubai without their consent" genuinely made me properly belly laugh.

I think you have bigger issues than that to contend with, Neil. He's just scatter-gunning blame at everyone and anyone, and I am here for it.

Guess what Neic has been googling for ten days!

He's not going to have any furniture left in his house that's not been trashed following that period of isolation looking at the rage in him after a week of reflection time.

After his CEO apologised! B-D

Nobodies got covid, well apart from the two that have it!

I think his family and friends should be seriously worried for his mental health.

What he is saying is bordering on lunacy.

Or is he genuinely a complete and utter prick.

The other alternative is they simply cannot take the fact that Rangers are handing them their arses in what is meant to be their historic year and they are trying get the football stopped.

Back