Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

A 1 year rolling contract gets renewed daily UNLESS one party triggers the end of contract. I have absolutely no doubt that Celtic told Lennon his contract wasn't being renewed in Novemberish and will continue to be paid till November 2021. Even if he gets sacked soon, they'll keep paying him till November.

Incredible. It's like they're physically allergic to accountability. The media and public mood including their own support, is overwhelmingly against the way that the club have handled all of this but no matter - Lennon & Celtic have to point the finger because it's the only response they know.

Whit????

Who else flew half way round the world when the rest of the country including their own fans is in a lockdown when a new strain is spreading like wild fire?

Simply expecting celtic to act responsibly like other clubs do is now holding them to a higher standard????

No you thick twat - the world has opened its eyes to the fact your club has had a free ride for too long and were never judged and how you are being held to the same standards everyone else is.

It's a bugger when you can't bully anyone anymore eh Neil?

Keep these clips coming, I can’t find the full interview anywhere.

Defo putting the kettle on for this thread.
From Kerrydale;
superstardj wrote: Apologies if already addressed, but the melt down of a press conference isn't on Celtic Twitter, Celtic TV Twitter, Celtic YouTube, or Celtic TV website, was it posted then withdrawn, or just withheld?
This is very significant as I have never know Celtic TV to ever withdraw a press conference.
If the presser was after Lennon had a week to think about it, I doubt there is any furniture in his house that hasn't been trashed.
Never posted anywhere

UNQUOTE
1f44d.svg

He’s not right in the head , he has been protected from the get go by the media and political class then he goes and throws it in their faces. Hope they go to town on the lunatic.

This is just Lennon desperately reverting to his old, and to a certain extent only, tactic.
Create a siege mentality of everyone being against him and the team. Purely in the hope that it fires them up and they go on a run of wins. There's not a season gone by where, after a dip or two, he hasn't done this.
It has worked before so here's hoping on this occasion the gap is too big, they continue to fumble and we keep winning.

This is just Lennon desperately reverting to his old, and to a certain extent only, tactic.
Create a siege mentality of everyone being against him and the team. Purely in the hope that it fires them up and they go on a run of wins. There's not a season gone by where, after a dip or two, he hasn't done this.
It has worked before so here's hoping on this occasion the gap is too big, they continue to fumble and we keep winning.
That's why he said it seems political. Trying to get the hordes back behind them. That buzz word they know so well.

These recent days have been glorious. Both lennon & lawwell have been looking under copious amounts of stress. Karma has come calling, that's for sure.

What an Embarrassment or a man, if I was in charge at celtic I'd be sacking him Tonight, maybe that's what Lurgan wants so he gets paid, he should be banned and fined for comments like that, show me a bad loser and il show you lennon..can you imagine what they will be like when we win 55, it honestly will end a lot of them. #55

He's not going to have any furniture left in his house that's not been trashed following that period of isolation looking at the rage in him after a week of reflection time.
Me and my dad were joking at the weekend he would have been throwing the furniture about the house after the Livvy result, going by that press conference it was more than probably right! B-D

That's why he said it seems political. Trying to get the hordes back behind them. That buzz word they know so well.

These recent days have been glorious. Both lennon & lawwell have been looking under copious amounts of stress. Karma has come calling, that's for sure.
He wears his heart on his sleeve - translates into absolutely mad

He will be away after all the pxsh he,s come out with

Back