Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

From Kerrydale....

377d2441a226315e9365874e04b44cad.jpg

File under...

"Things that never happened"
Utter pish, made up by a desperate mentally challenged trying to deflect attention away from the whole disastrous episode. They really are a breed apart

Can see him getting sacked tonight to prevent them getting fcked for that meanwhile the thick bastards think they will get null & void to keep there fcking 10 alive

Reminds me of that interview years ago when he suggested " certain people need to take a long hard look at themselves"
thats when he got that bullshit siege "they're all against me/us" pish that those scum bastards thrive on.
he can't handle pressure, he never could.

Genuinely don't see how he can survive that interview. Basically called Kennedy a liar, told Lawwell to stick his apology up his arse. Denied covid. Implied the protocols are only there to harm Celtic and had the audacity to use air quotes on the word "privileged" as though anyone could have flown to Dubai for a bevy in lockdown.

Beyond a car crash and almost looks like the last stand of a man who doesn't want to be there anymore, and wants to take everyone else down with him.

Thing is , Lennon isn’t mentally unwell or having a melt down , he is just a nasty , hate filled , unlikeable person .

he’s just so used to the press making excuses for him , that he thinks this behaviour is acceptable .
I honestly think he's been heavily medicated recently to deal with his anger issues. Sitting in the dugout with his arms folded when he used to be kicking juice bottles all over the shop. The meds can only do so much though & his stewing in the house for a week has made the pressure cooker blow.

Genuinely don't see how he can survive that interview. Basically called Kennedy a liar, told Lawwell to stick his apology up his arse. Denied covid. Implied the protocols are only there to harm Celtic and had the audacity to use air quotes on the word "privileged" as though anyone could have flown to Dubai for a bevy in lockdown.

Beyond a car crash and almost looks like the last stand of a man who doesn't want to be there anymore, and wants to take everyone else down with him.
Not to mention for me the worst of it all - compromising the public health message. This is the lowest of the low imho

Not to mention for me the worst of it all - compromising the public health message. This is the lowest of the low imho

Absolutely. He holds a very influential position and both the government and the SPFL really need to take that into account when they respond to this. We all know they have an element of easily led crackpot in their support who will take what he says in board.

Back