Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

I said it earlier and I'll say it again - fvck him.

Exactly, cant abide the crocodile tears. I have every sympathy with an ordinary guy in the street who has fallen on hard times and is struggling to keep his head above water. Lennon however, has courted confrontation and controversy since he got here, and playing the victim every time he was caught out. Despite his weasel words today to the contrary, the mhedia, politicians and general public commentators have been remarkably sympathetic to him, even to the point of backing him when they saw he'd clearly dived to the ground holding his face when a coin hit him on the waist. He was not averse either to the unwarranted sideways digs at us when it had feck all to do with him.
Get it right fucking up him.

That would be to credit the man with cunning and intelligence.
In my view he was totally wrong-footed mid-conference when informed a self-isolating player had in fact proved positive.
From that point on he presented himself as an incoherent clown.
The player who has tested positive while isolating surely blows his argument of an exaggeration making 16 isolate out of the water.

Hope they have their academy team on speed dial.

Oh wait, it's Celtic after all. Of course they will.
They will want.or need them to play.The same kids who have just been furloughed because the first team pissed the last of the money up the wall.

An odd comment from Popcorn pus, as a tight changing room is no different from a coach or the plane they were all piled into ?
And anyway they are all in a bubble together so doesn't even matter
They are kind of in a bubble - but not fully as their partners can do the shopping and their kids go to school. They still need to take social distancing precautions so that a positive case doesn’t mean self isolation. Due to being outside, pitches don’t really count, but in buses and in dressing room there should be measures taking place

They are kind of in a bubble - but not fully as their partners can do the shopping and their kids go to school. They still need to take social distancing precautions so that a positive case doesn’t mean self isolation. Due to being outside, pitches don’t really count, but in buses and in dressing room there should be measures taking place
Got you, thanks

I wonder if this new Covid case means more have to also self isolate. Surely if it’s based on seating on the plane then the circle widens if two of them now have it, unless they were seated together.

Kids aint going to school, unless they're children of KEY workers

We have all been waiting for this moment for ages, some have been saying it season after season he's going to explode. Al it took was a bit of pressure on their fabled 10iar and fecking kaboooom, Armageddon, or as its now known as Armalennon, he's heading for a straight jacket soon. He's a victim, we know how this all plays out.
If Carlsberg did cardhouses falling down.

Im actually annoyed that us and Aberdeen haven’t publicly called out the sfa, SPFL & JRG over the photos
After what happened to our players
Dunno, maybe best holding our water for the moment.

If they don’t punish them then they have set a very clear precedent, should we mess up ourselves, as that is their biggest hope of getting back in the title race.

You would not put it past the SPFL to give them a slap on the wrist, whilst waiting to hand down a stronger punishment to us further down the line, IF we mess up the protocols over the next few months.

Lets face it, a punishment is not exactly required at the moment for it to have much impact, they appear to be quite adept at kicking themselves in the face at the moment. It also gives us a much stronger argument should the unthinkable happen and we mess up ourselves.

Kids aint going to school, unless they're children of KEY workers
I was speaking in general terms. Everyone is restricted just now, but the examples of games from popcorn teeth were from pre Xmas - I was just explaining that the players being in a bubble doesn’t mean that social distancing shouldn’t take place.

Im actually annoyed that us and Aberdeen haven’t publicly called out the sfa, SPFL & JRG over the photos
After what happened to our players
Perhaps we have, albeit quietly?

Our focus should remain on our football, not the governance of the game.

We can’t allow ourselves to get embroiled in this hullabaloo, certainly not publicly anyway.

I wonder if this new Covid case means more have to also self isolate. Surely if it’s based on seating on the plane then the circle widens if two of them now have it, unless they were seated together.

track and trace only go back 48hrs ftom positive test, if the player was dlready isolating, only family in the house will need to isolate

Reactions: wpj
Dunno, maybe best holding our water for the moment.

If they don’t punish them then they have set a very clear precedent, should we mess up ourselves, as that is their biggest hope of getting back in the title race.

You would not put it past the SPFL to give them a slap on the wrist, whilst waiting to hand down a stronger punishment to us further down the line, IF we mess up the protocols over the next few months.

Lets face it, a punishment is not exactly required at the moment for it to have much impact, they appear to be quite adept at kicking themselves in the face at the moment. It also gives us a much stronger argument should the unthinkable happen and we mess up ourselves.
They’ll just make up some rule. You know what they’re fucking like.

Perhaps we have, albeit quietly?

Our focus should remain on our football, not the governance of the game.

We can’t allow ourselves to get embroiled in this hullabaloo, certainly not publicly anyway.

surely there are people within Ibrox whose job will be to question the governance of the game?somehow i dont think we will be asking the players/management to raise this. This 'focus' pish is another 'one game at a time' nonsense imo

surely there are people within Ibrox whose job will be to question the governance of the game?somehow i dont think we will be asking the players/management to raise this. This 'focus' pish is another 'one game at a time' nonsense imo
Yes, those people within the Club should question the governance of the game.

My point was (and perhaps this wasn’t clear in my post), that publicly we shouldn’t appear distracted or provide comment on that side of things.

I think our manager & his coaching staff would beg to differ with the need for focus, and looking no further than the next match.

Exactly, cant abide the crocodile tears. I have every sympathy with an ordinary guy in the street who has fallen on hard times and is struggling to keep his head above water. Lennon however, has courted confrontation and controversy since he got here, and playing the victim every time he was caught out. Despite his weasel words today to the contrary, the mhedia, politicians and general public commentators have been remarkably sympathetic to him, even to the point of backing him when they saw he'd clearly dived to the ground holding his face when a coin hit him on the waist. He was not averse either to the unwarranted sideways digs at us when it had feck all to do with him.
Get it right fucking up him.
And so say all of us.

He’s not right in the head , he has been protected from the get go by the media and political class then he goes and throws it in their faces. Hope they go to town on the lunatic.
This is the way it is with these people, you could back them 99 times and be mildly critical for the 100 and they will react like you are a wrong un.

Back