Another dud has his say on Morelos!! Falcao? Anyone?

RTamID

COLOMBIA legend Falcao reckons he could form a lethal partnership with Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos after he impressed for his country.
The Gers hitman won plenty of plaudits after coming on as a second half sub as the South Americans eased past Japan on Friday.
He was was hailed as the future of Colombian football by Bayern Munich playmaker James Rodriguez and former Manchester United and Chelsea star Falcao admits he's excited at the prospect of playing with Morelos.

The all-time top scorer for Colombia said: "Alfredo is an intelligent player and you could see that when he came on as a sub.

"We have done a lot of work on the attacking side of the game and it helps when you have a player of Alfredo's quality to bring on.
"I think he has really grown as a player by competing in a tough European league. We have a lot of players who are very professional and Alfredo is certainly one of them.
"We've had a few days working together and already we have formed an understanding.
The important thing for us is to build steadily towards the Copa America because we are very confident we can make a big impact in it this summer."

Seriously though, amazing to hear OUR player bigged up by some of the biggest names on the planet, international team mates or not!! He should be lauded in our country as should we for having such an exciting talent but its a constant negative narrative intent on driving him away from us!! Why? We all know why!!

No Surrender!!

WATP!

COLOMBIA legend Falcao reckons he could form a lethal partnership with Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos after he impressed for his country.
The Gers hitman won plenty of plaudits after coming on as a second half sub as the South Americans eased past Japan on Friday.
He was was hailed as the future of Colombian football by Bayern Munich playmaker James Rodriguez and former Manchester United and Chelsea star Falcao admits he's excited at the prospect of playing with Morelos.

The all-time top scorer for Colombia said: "Alfredo is an intelligent player and you could see that when he came on as a sub.

"We have done a lot of work on the attacking side of the game and it helps when you have a player of Alfredo's quality to bring on.
"I think he has really grown as a player by competing in a tough European league. We have a lot of players who are very professional and Alfredo is certainly one of them.
"We've had a few days working together and already we have formed an understanding.
The important thing for us is to build steadily towards the Copa America because we are very confident we can make a big impact in it this summer."

Seriously though, amazing to hear OUR player bigged up by some of the biggest names on the planet, international team mates or not!! He should be lauded in our country as should we for having such an exciting talent but its a constant negative narrative intent on driving him away from us!! Why? We all know why!!

No Surrender!!

WATP!
If he played in green and grey,he'd be a saint by now!

So when people start churning out their made up criteria for what constitutes player value (old firm goals and national under 21 caps seem to always feature), hopefully they might start including endorsements from some of the biggest names in the game.

The Scottish press are an absolute embarrassment to the profession they supposedly represent with the constant demonisation of the best player in Scottish football.
Alfredo Morelos will leave at the end of the season with my sincere best wishes and I bet he can't wait to get away from this wee Rangers hating shitehole.
It's just a pity I don't have the money to follow him.:D

NS.

They don't think he's shite, far from it, they are terrified of his abilities. There wouldn't be a peep about his temperament (nor the unfair targeting from refs) if he played for the bheasts.
He would be called fiesty, hardworking and committed. And lauded as “better than Suarez by Messi” according to the Scottish rags.
Alfredo is a beast of a player, they know it, we know it, but we get to enjoy it and they squirm in fear.

Kevin Kyle says we can only hope to get between 5-10 million though?

I mean who is likely to be the better judge, a journeyman striker like Falcao or a world class hitman like Kevin Kyle?

The media in Scotland are scared we get a Scottish record transfer fee for him.

This would give us more financial stability and money to spend.

They are doing their bit to try and drive the price down.

Why would anyone take the word of a flop in the English Premier League like Falcao who clearly wasn't cut out for the British game over someone like Sutton?

I mean, it's not like Falcao has ever captained his country, won European trophies, won League titles in three different countries and played in a World Cup. Oh wait...

I suppose Sutton played more for Chelsea which will make him an expert in the Scottish Media's eyes!

Alfie is quality, end of.

Last edited:
Morelos is an exciting talent. He could grace any league in the world and be lauded and praised to the heavens for his undoubted ability. Meanwhile back in Scotland, the hatred for anything and anyone who dares wear the colours of the greatest club in the land shows no signs of letting up.
We, the fans, and our great club love having Morelos play for us at the moment and when he does eventually leave he will go with all our best wishes and hopefully a medal or four.

The best thing we can do with this is Instantly ignore the positivity and recognition our player is getting and turn it into a thread about a Rangers hating scum no-mark.

To be fair mark "slug" guidi did think it was possible we could attract £ 8/9 million pound bids for him from championship teams down south .

Sutton is a Celtic media shill. He holds an obvious loathing for Alfredo. Hatred like his shouldn't have a platform on BT Sport.
Quite simply he is the type of player Mutton would like to have been but never had the talent.Mutton forever consumed by jealousy.

Anyone that says Alfredo isn’t a top quality striker either doesn’t have a clue about the game or has an agenda. I think the majority of the Scottish media are a bit of both to be honest.

His 10 goals in 1987 for us suggest that he would have made a good partnership with Alfredo. Question is though would you want Jermain Defoe or Mark Falco in the team first?

Anyone that says Alfredo isn’t a top quality striker either doesn’t have a clue about the game or has an agenda. I think the majority of the Scottish media are a bit of both to be honest.

Absolutely have always said still needs to work on his bookings when wound up in hot atmosphere’s couple of rough edges but that apart of course he is top quality

As has already been stated, just compare those making the comments.

Which striker knows more? Kevin Kyle who's best ever season in Scotland was 10 goals? Or Falcao, Champions league players with 82 international caps with multiple 30+ goal seasons?

Or should we take the word of midfield maestro Michael Stewart and his 4 caps and career total 14 goals? or 112 goals, 69 caps, 2 champions league medals, and world cup Golden boot winner James Rodriguez?

Tricky one this.

As has already been stated, just compare those making the comments.

Which striker knows more? Kevin Kyle who's best ever season in Scotland was 10 goals? Or Falcao, Champions league players with 82 international caps with multiple 30+ goal seasons?

Or should we take the word of midfield maestro Michael Stewart and his 4 caps and career total 14 goals? or 112 goals, 69 caps, 2 champions league medals, and world cup Golden boot winner James Rodriguez?

Tricky one this.

Can I like this post twice?

It's like comparing a half cheese toastie with a 500g steak and a pint of your first choice.

James Rodriguez and now Falcao and neither have mentioned his suspect temperament, strange that.

Back