Another false dawn

We played very poorly - midfield offered very little .

That said - Arifled should of scored to kill the game and was denied by a quality double save - kent should of finished to make it 3-1 and again kill the game .

On another day that could of been 4-1 .

We will beat them at the Piggery and go from there .

Next week we will need to be on our A game .
This is the most frustrating thing. 99/100 we win that game 4-1 with that performance and the chances and balance of play.

Not seen you anytime this season on here, you just come on when we drop points then.?

Funny how you've started a thread but no further contribution to anything a poster has added.

301 posts since 2017, that's not regular contributions.

You have rumbled me I'm actually a rabid Tim

I was just frustrated at yet another game where we don't score the goals our play merits and we keep doing it every season

I don't usually answer threads Ive started mainly because I get replies like yours don't mind if someone disagrees with what Im saying but it is the sniff sniff you are only posting after a defeat allegations that get me everytime

But if you really think I am one of the manky mob go and report me

Not seen you anytime this season on here, you just come on when we drop points then.?

Funny how you've started a thread but no further contribution to anything a poster has added.

301 posts since 2017, that's not regular contributions.

If you are calling into question his credentials as a Rangers fan, you are well off the mark. George has also been on this forum, the last forum, and the forum before that so I would say his longevity more than makes up for his number of posts.

Oh, and I can assure you, he wants nothing more that Rangers to do well.

This is the most frustrating thing. 99/100 we win that game 4-1 with that performance and the chances and balance of play.

I think that this is the point you miss. 99/100 this team do not win 4-1.
If we did we would be on or surpassed the 55.

I think that this is the point you miss. 99/100 this team do not win 4-1.
If we did we would be on or surpassed the 55.
I’m just saying on the balance of play that game never finishes 2-2.

We play like that in any game, create the chances we do, concede the chances we did, nearly every time that ends up at least 4-1 in our favour. A lot of bad luck and dodgy decisions in that one.

Back