Another game and another hand ball in the box

That today was the worst performance in a long time, there are player's at Ibrox who should not be there, a lack of effort a lack of cohesion no one to take command on the park, no real leaders in that team today, very very poor altogether.

I don't believe for one minute that McLean is scared to give us anything. I think he is actually enjoying denying us decisions and is doing his masters bidding in his own arrogant way. I don't get to many games but last time i attended a game that he was in charge was Aberdeen at Ibrox, think we won 2-1 which included their player bringing the ball down with his arm from above head height in full view of both the linesman and the ref with nothing given, and they went on to score. His performance that day was similar to today as lots of decisions against us that I could not understand, soft fouls for them and bad fouls unpunished from them. Didn't affect the result that day and before we hear it from the don't blame the ref mob, we should still be able to run over teams like St. Johnstone irrespective of the ref.

Another game where we done even deserve to get away with a point!

Maybe a pen yes but we didnt deserve to win and tbh if we did get a pen then it would be harsh on St Johnstone. They had the best chances and should have taken the 3 points. I will never blame refs for us dropping points at Ibrox when we play that bad.

Horrendous, Inconsistent, Spineless, Some Overated players living on past glories (Yes Davis!).

We are soo far away from 55 its unreal but yes, lets blame the red!!!!
No one is actually blaming the ref but that type of mentality is why it's easy not to give us decisions. The ref isn't the reason we didn't win but it doesn't mean that terrible decisions shouldn't be highlighted just because we didn't win

Back