Another idea from a friend

For example Livingston still have to play Hearts at home this season but cannot because of the shutdown..

Next season when they play Hearts at home and they beat them they then get 3 points in next seasons league table as normal but they also get 3 points in this seasons league table.

For example Livingston still have to play Hearts at home this season but cannot because of the shutdown..

Next season when they play Hearts at home and they beat them they then get 3 points in next seasons league table as normal but they also get 3 points in this seasons league table.

Yes, we get it. It's just insane.

Also have you just woken up from a 2 month coma?

And if they win once and lose once at home to Hearts give them 1.5 points? It's genius.

62635269-B12-F-4-E50-88-B8-9-D397-DB45125.gif

Then what happens when this season's games are complete with 3 quarters of next seasons games still to play? Just start relegating teams then or what then how do you finish next seasons games? Fuckin bonkers idea mate honestly

So basically buy one get one free?

Ah, makes sense now, or does it?

I think it's a silly idea but I I equally am depressed at the amount of folk claiming they didn't understand it.

Are you on glue

No promotion or relegation this season

The points won next season are used twice where appropriate, once for next season 2020/2021 and again to finish this season 2019/2020.
That is not a bad idea.
It would at least satisfy sporting integrity.

Did I say sporting integrity?
A phrase that seems about as relevant today as a 'Dodo supper'.

Back