Another Irrelevant title, and let Them know it.

Mossblown_Loyal

Tomorrow Bears will go to work and get it tight from workmate's. We will meet people in the street going to the cash machine's to lift their monday money while we go to do a shift.

Every one of them will try to claim the high ground and talk up the sunday "party".

Just remember troop's, we are where we are. We know where we have came from. We may not have won many battles on the park, we have won many off it. This is a step to winning the war, not the battles, the War.

Along we will Lose battles, the long game is winning the war.

Tomorrow when they try to rub it in our faces and goad us, just remind them. When we won titles, sellick never came from where we came from. The 7 in a row means jack shit, we did it against a sellick team which hadn't been kicked from pillar to post by bigoted small minded jealousy.

Tell them at every oppurtunity the only acknowledgement they are getting is from their own from within. Remind them of their european gubbings. Tell them it means nothing and most of the 7 have an asterisk after them. They will get angry, you will see the venom in their faces, give it to them tight. They have had a free run at it. Remind them of this. When you tell them nobody outside of the scottish snp/republican/catholism community give two hoots about them, watch their contorted faces twist with venom.

In the meantime hopefully we get our own house in order as we know it will be a long journey.

But in the meantime laugh right in their faces at trying to claim the morale high ground.

Bring the bhastarts right down, when they try to big it up. They will hate it.

To be honest, I couldn't laugh at anyone at the moment, and I also can't bury my head in the sand with all this talk of tainted or meaningless titles.
If we had won it this year it would have been anything but meaningless, so no point in pretending this doesn't hurt like hell.

Tomorrow Bears will go to work and get it tight from workmate's. We will meet people in the street going to the cash machine's to lift their monday money while we go to do a shift.

Every one of them will try to claim the high ground and talk up the sunday "party".

Just remember troop's, we are where we are. We know where we have came from. We may not have won many battles on the park, we have won many off it. This is a step to winning the war, not the battles, the War.

Tomorrow when they try to rub it in our faces and goad us, just remind them. When we won titles, sellick never came from where we came from. The 7 in a row means jack shit, we did it against a sellick team which hadn't been kicked from pillar to post by bigoted small minded jealousy.

Tell them at every oppurtunity the only acknowledgement they are getting is from their own from within. Remind them of their european gubbings. Tell them it means nothing and most of the 7 have an asterisk after them. They will get angry, you will see the venom in their faces, give it to them tight. They have had a free run at it. Remind them of this. When you tell them nobody outside of the scottish snp/republican/catholism community give two hoots about them, watch their contorted faces twist with venom.

In the meantime hopefully we get our own house in order as we know it will be a long journey.

But in the meantime laugh right in their faces at trying to claim the morale high ground.

Far easier just to ignore the cunts mate and tell them feckin nothing

Not an irrelevant title at all, even with the %^*& up with Caixinha, if the board hadn’t chucked it completely and given it to Murty there could have been a legitimate challenge.

The title win may be hollow, the nature of today’s victory was not.

Irrelevant yet you start a thread about them.Nobody f ucking cares about them.

No i didn't. I started a thread on Bears who will get it tight tomorrow.

Unless you move in circles without bears you won't understand.

We will get it tight tomorrow, giving a bit back is no bad thing.

Unless ?

Nonsense , they were there for the taking this season had we recruited better and had an actual manager , was there to see from August. Nothing to laugh about losing 4-0 and 5-0 in 14 days when both could have been much worse .

The 7 and 10 thing should be ignored by us though. No new manager should have this pressure put on his shoulders. Rangers were not even in the top league for most of their 7. They have won 7 and that's their lookout. We have bigger fish to fry and eventually will get it right up them.

Fair enough eh, lets congratulate everyone of them tomorrow. Lets say aye i know we are stuffed, you have done us good and proper eh ?. You are the supreme's. Give it to me and i will say absolutley fhuk all about it.

And don't give me the guff you don't work or move in circles with them. Big pat on the back to them eh ?

ffs

It’s not lost on some it reads like head in the sand stuff and let’s pretend things aren’t as grim as they are . Been enough of that for years

KB, It's not head in the sand stuff. If they read the op they will see i know we have a big job ahead. Some just dive in without reading the op correctly.

NS

To be honest them doing 10 would mean nothing and deep down they know it. We need to get ourselfs back to where we need to be and if it takes three years more that’s fine if we can see improvement along the way. Unfortunately we are not showing sufficient improvement over the last three years.

KB, It's not head in the sand stuff. If they read the op they will see i know we have a big job ahead. Some just dive in without reading the op correctly.

NS

I do get your sentiments to a degree but unfortunately laughing at them winning leagues , no matter how true it is about several being tainted , will achieve nothing at the moment. I agree largely in points but only way to shut them up is winning

Your thread is pathetic mate.

Explain what's pathetic about it, without bringing our problems in to it from other threads we have had all afternoon.

Read my op and tell me whats pathetic about it without bringing that in to it, which others have done from others threads.

Tomorrow we will get it tight. No ?

Four of those titles were without us in the league. In the cesspit of Scottish football only two teams, us and them, start the season wanting to win the title. Other teams see success as the occasional cup and beating us . So basically they got 4 one horse race titles.
It makes it all the more galling that we are so poor at the moment

So What was the SPL in the years Rangers weren't in it if it wasn't as one horse race?
I'm on about what the won today . I take no comfort in saying it was a one horse race at all .

The thread title is
Another Irrelevant title

We just got fucking humped by that bastards .

In regards to the OP something would agree on is the league wins without us , had a debate with one of them on Facebook and he kept saying “new club “ then same sentence it was “10iar” they get very confused when challenged on why ten would matter if we were indeed a new club . Very mentally challenged which is why it’s wise not to engage with they subhumans

Explain what's pathetic about it, without bringing our problems in to it from other threads we have had all afternoon.

Read my op and tell me whats pathetic about it without bringing that in to it, which others have done from others threads.

During our 9 in a row, our titles won were trashed by the Peasant mhedia as being only the best of a bad lot in one of the worst Leagues in existence and it was what Rangers did in Europe that really counted. We don't hear that anymore, for some reason.

The years that Celtic won the League, while Rangers were absent from that League are an irrelevance imo and every poet I meet is told that if they bring this crap up.
Now let's get on with rebuilding Rangers and putting them in their place, they'll disappear like snow off a dyke as usual.

Your reasoning about their titles.
You are giving false justification about the facts that are unpleasant to us bears.We have to take the flak and be patient that the tables will turn.

Nothing irrelevant about it. We were in the same league, aiming for the same title and we got destroyed.
That's 3 times in a row they've beaten us to the league title and I just hope we can mount a better challenge next season.

No i didn't. I started a thread on Bears who will get it tight tomorrow.

Unless you move in circles without bears you won't understand.

We will get it tight tomorrow, giving a bit back is no bad thing.

Unless ?
Oh i understand alright.Your op just smacks of head in sand stuff.

Irrelevant how OP?
Who’s champions? Celtic
Were we in the same league? Yes
Did we stop it or even put up a fight? No

They’re champions again. They deservedly won the league again. There can’t be any asterisk next to it like people want the first 5 done because we weren’t there.

We have no excuses, none.
To suggest otherwise is baffling and embarrassing

Nothing irrelevant about it. We were in the same league, aiming for the same title and we got destroyed.
That's 3 times in a row they've beaten us to the league title and I just hope we can mount a better challenge next season.

Are you 3yrs old and have a responsible adult typing for you, remind us of say a few years before that and how we should cuddle every tim tomorrow who trys to rub our our face in this glorious achievement we just witnessed.

ffs,, get them telt when they try to piss on us tomorrow. We know where we are ( which is lost by some here, read the op again).. But don't take there pish talk and goading tomorrow.

Joke title, joke league, honestly don't know why anyone would care about it.

Honestly, it would be a surprise if they didn't get 10, personally couldn't give 2 fecks, after what happened in 2012 this competition has become an even bigger joke than it previously was.
I'll maybe start to give 1 feck when there's a bit of competition in it.

Back