Another Irrelevant title, and let Them know it.

Are you 3yrs old and have a responsible adult typing for you, remind us of say a few years before that and how we should cuddle every tim tomorrow who trys to rub our our face in this glorious achievement we just witnessed.

ffs,, get them telt when they try to piss on us tomorrow. We know where we are ( which is lost by some here, read the op again).. But don't take there pish talk and goading tomorrow.
Away and stop greeting like a f ucking wee baby.

Are you 3yrs old and have a responsible adult typing for you, remind us of say a few years before that and how we should cuddle every tim tomorrow who trys to rub our our face in this glorious achievement we just witnessed.

ffs,, get them telt when they try to piss on us tomorrow. We know where we are ( which is lost by some here, read the op again).. But don't take there pish talk and goading tomorrow.

I'll do what I always try to do with that lot, demean and debase any achievement they make to get a reaction from the coonts. It makes for good fun. :)

The Foinavon years*

*Foinavon was an undistinguished Irish racehorse, until he won the Grand National in 1967 after the rest of the field fell, refused or were hampered or brought down.

Uncanny.

I am dreadfully sorry that my post went over your head.

The Foinavon years*

*Foinavon was an undistinguished Irish racehorse, until he won the Grand National in 1967 after the rest of the field fell, refused or were hampered or brought down.

Uncanny.
Sums it up - winner of what ended up as a one horse race

Some of the replies are embarrassing and some are well missing the point and going on about asterisks.

Some are probably diving in without reading the op. Divide and begin, ffs, and read it right.

The titles they won when we were in the lower leagues are tainted and irrelevant. Possibly last year in our first year back too and the 'sporting integrity'/ exploiting Phil O'Donnell's death season was definitely tainted. This year though, they just took advantage of our incompetence on and off the park. We have no excuses.

The Foinavon years*

Uncanny.
We’ve flung money at it, we’re nowhere near them

Not an irrelevant title at all, even with the %^*& up with Caixinha, if the board hadn’t chucked it completely and given it to Murty there could have been a legitimate challenge.

The Glasgow derbies have been horrendous this season, but if you look at our fixture list the damage to our title challenge was done when we started losing stupid games to the likes of Dundee, Hamilton and St Johnstone.

As poor as we are, we could and should have been winning those fixtures in a fairly straightforward fashion. Even with the defeats to Celtic earlier this season, we could quite reasonable have been only one point behind them going into today’s match.

The point being that despite the financial gulf, they are beatable and are there to be beaten. Under Caixinha and Murty however we have simply been too inconsistent. We have toiled in games we should have been controlling, even the ones we went on to win. We seem to expend far more energy winning games than the teams around us do.

The first thing the new manager needs to do is to make Ibrox a fortress again. The acid test will be ensuring that come the first Glasgow derby next season, we are at least level on points with them. We don’t want to have to win against them simply to catch them up.

The Glasgow derbies have been horrendous this season, but if you look at our fixture list the damage to our title challenge was done when we started losing stupid games to the likes of Dundee, Hamilton and St Johnstone.

As poor as we are, we could and should have been winning those fixtures in a fairly straightforward fashion. Even with the defeats to Celtic earlier this season, we could quite reasonable have been only one point behind them going into today’s match.

The point being that despite the financial gulf, they are beatable and are there to be beaten. Under Caixinha and Murty however we have simply been too inconsistent. We have toiled in games we should have been controlling, even the ones we went on to win. We seem to expend far more energy winning games than the teams around us do.

The first thing the new manager needs to do is to make Ibrox a fortress again. The acid test will be ensuring that come the first Glasgow derby next season, we are at least level on points with them. We don’t want to have to win against them simply to catch them up.

What is this “Glasgow Derby”?

Are you Ian Crocker?

He is a pwoud pwoud Rangers man of good standing, he has a great job as a hotel critic on the Internet as is the man if you want any information on car heaters.
He is talking from the heart mate whether he is trying to convince himself or not. A Goodman hurting as we all are

This does not make any sense to me - and I don’t see what it has to do with the post I made.

If this is how you’re going to go on tomorrow when that lot wind you up, they’re going to have a field day with you.
Good luck
Just remind them that being one horse race champions in a country that hasn't qualified for a major football championship isn't a great thing to boast about - same applies to being POTY its not really a great achievement

If this is how you’re going to go on tomorrow when that lot wind you up, they’re going to have a field day with you.
Good luck

Well if i can swat you to the side, they will be a given.

But honestly mate, would you rather pointscore over me, or sit back tomorrow when they give it to you tight, and say... Yes, i agree with you, in fact last night i told that nasty Mossblown_Loyal person on FF that we should roll over and be tickled and say what a bloody achievement 7 in a row has been.

I for one know how much work we need to do. But know i won't be speechless when getting my nose rubbed in it tomorrow. You lie down if you want.

Bla bla bla

They've just skudded 12 goals past us in three different stadiums in a matter of weeks.

Irrelevant is the last word I would be using to describe this sequence of utter shite.

Away and catch an early morning night flight back to reality.

Swat the tims away a la Jimmy Connors :D

Hate these pish threads . In years to come folk only look at records, not the circumstances of the wins.
And I wish folk would stop the nonsence about others putting us in our perilous position and causing us to drop down the leagues . David Murray and his board , including King and Johnston were the fabricators of our woes . They are the reason the scum have had an easy ride.

Tomorrow Bears will go to work and get it tight from workmate's. We will meet people in the street going to the cash machine's to lift their monday money while we go to do a shift.

Every one of them will try to claim the high ground and talk up the sunday "party".

Just remember troop's, we are where we are. We know where we have came from. We may not have won many battles on the park, we have won many off it. This is a step to winning the war, not the battles, the War.

Along we will Lose battles, the long game is winning the war.

Tomorrow when they try to rub it in our faces and goad us, just remind them. When we won titles, sellick never came from where we came from. The 7 in a row means jack shit, we did it against a sellick team which hadn't been kicked from pillar to post by bigoted small minded jealousy.

Tell them at every oppurtunity the only acknowledgement they are getting is from their own from within. Remind them of their european gubbings. Tell them it means nothing and most of the 7 have an asterisk after them. They will get angry, you will see the venom in their faces, give it to them tight. They have had a free run at it. Remind them of this. When you tell them nobody outside of the scottish snp/republican/catholism community give two hoots about them, watch their contorted faces twist with venom.

In the meantime hopefully we get our own house in order as we know it will be a long journey.

But in the meantime laugh right in their faces at trying to claim the morale high ground.

Bring the bhastarts right down, when they try to big it up. They will hate it.

Total and utter nonsense

But honestly mate, would you rather pointscore over me, or sit back tomorrow when they give it to you tight, and say... Yes, i agree with you, in fact last night i told that nasty Mossblown_Loyal person on FF that we should roll over and be tickled and say what a bloody achievement 7 in a row has been.

I for one know how much work we need to do. But know i won't be speechless when getting my nose rubbed in it tomorrow. You lie down if you want.

Never give those Peasant coonts credit for anything, mate. The same mhedia who slagged off our nine in a row as worthless and were ecstatic when we didn't do 10 will be in their element tomorrow.

We’ve flung money at it, we’re nowhere near them
Flung money at it? We were 4 years out of the top league when they won their 7 titles, we have been raped and pillaged by a succession of chancers during most of that time, we have been hamstrung by a retail deal Kim Jong Un would struggle to pull off. Apart from that, aye we’ve flung money at it....in one window under a guy that was a huge gamble.

I'm sorry but if we're in that league, any title they win is far from irrelevant.

It fucking hurts, and yes where we've been hurts and is a part of it...

I just keep thinking the fact that 55 will be the sweetest feeling in the world when it happens.

This does not make any sense to me - and I don’t see what it has to do with the post I made.
It will to many other posters though who have been used to Mossblowns posts and threads over many years and his loony rants.
I’m sure you will come to enjoy his mentalist views over time. He is a good man

Still some can't work out the op.

Guys, if you want to talk about not winning the league because they were in the league at the same time. Please go to those threads. They were better than us, blah, blah, blah.

Bears who are going to go about their buisness tomorrow, and not be feart to open their mouths and give a bit back. Then this is the thread. Let them bump their gums, let them mock. But throw it back at them.

we were shite etc, etc, doesn't cut it.

Maybe some haven't got the baws to nip back at their workmates or neighbours tomorrow.

I'm glad i'm one of the chosen few who "WILL" nip back.

“Swat”you say, I hope your using your Jimmy Connor wooded 1974 tennis racket or did the bluebottles eat it at the Ferry Inn ?

Been stuck on a boat the past few hours surrounded by the mentally challenged wankers! Did I hear them talking about Celtic, no it was all about Rangers! Sad obsessed mutant freaks!

Flung money at it? We were 4 years out of the top league when they won their 7 titles, we have been raped and pillaged by a succession of chancers during most of that time, we have been hamstrung by a retail deal Kim Jong Un would struggle to pull off. Apart from that, aye we’ve flung money at it....in one window under a guy that was a huge gamble.
Sorry mate, your right! Fed up hearing about tainted titles, what’s tainted about them?! As for the flung money about it comment, we’ve wasted millions! We’ll waste millions more on a Gerrard type appointment

Been stuck on a boat the past few hours surrounded by the mentally challenged wankers! Did I hear them talking about Celtic, no it was all about Rangers! Sad obsessed mutant freaks!

Par for the course Amato. Then you go on FF and see a Rangers fan starting a thread to give a bit back to celtic fans.

Then of course you get the replies to said thread.

Then you wonder about those who move within us.

We might see the titles won when we weren't in the league as irrelevant, they still appear in the record books though.

The first season back in the top league was a given, again still a celtic win in the record books.

This year is not irrelevant, we made a grave error in appointing Pedro. Spent a fortune in the summer and have arguably went backwards. This season has been a complete clusterfuck, there's no brushing this under the carpet. They are 3 away from the incomprehensible and we can't let that happen, time to wake up and smell the roses!

The problem with this OP is that the title win isn't irrelevant.

It was when we weren't in the league. We are in the league now and they a long way ahead of our charlatans.

Anyway, phuck them. We are the people and they will always be scum, work-shy, pikey bastards

We might see the titles won when we weren't in the league as irrelevant, they still appear in the record books though.

The first season back in the top league was a given, again still a celtic win in the record books.

This year is not irrelevant, we made a grave error in appointing Pedro. Spent a fortune in the summer and have arguably went backwards. This season has been a complete clusterfuck, there's no brushing this under the carpet. They are 3 away from the incomprehensible and we can't let that happen, time to wake up and smell the roses!

Noted mate, but read the op.

Nothing against you, but so many not reading correctly the op. We are the people bud.

Don't take any shit tomorrow at work. NS

The problem with this OP is that the title win isn't irrelevant.

It was when we weren't in the league. We are in the league now and they a long way ahead of our charlatans.

Anyway, phuck them. We are the people and they will always be scum, work-shy, pikey bastards

Arminius,, good guy mate who i have watched post many good things.

Know what you are saying in relation to us that it isn't irrelevant.

If we agree with them, they will piss their wee fhen ia n panties.

It means fhuk all to us and i will tell every fhenian one of them to their face. Watch them at works tomorrow, they will gang up and piss talk mob handed. One bear opens his mouth and they will disperse.

Bottom line for me bud, I start a thread to get in to these khunts and bampots want to bring me down. I know my friends and who i want around me.

They’ve won the title easier the last two seasons with us in the league than they did when we were out. So we can’t call them tainted. They were for the taking this season. A very poor scum side.

Old Firm Derbies.

They’ve won the title easier the last two seasons with us in the league than they did when we were out. So we can’t call them tainted. They were for the taking this season. A very poor scum side.

Tainted as fuk mate,

But read the op if you are working with micks the morra, get them telt.

Back