Another Irrelevant title, and let Them know it.

See you k unt's, you all owe me a days shift.

I'll noe be telling any tim anything the morn, im in to the lager noo and got the tunes on and fuking raging.

Nae chance i'll make my work noo to nip at thae kunts.

I hope you's are happy.

Tomorrow Bears will go to work and get it tight from workmate's. We will meet people in the street going to the cash machine's to lift their monday money while we go to do a shift.

Every one of them will try to claim the high ground and talk up the sunday "party".

Just remember troop's, we are where we are. We know where we have came from. We may not have won many battles on the park, we have won many off it. This is a step to winning the war, not the battles, the War.

Along we will Lose battles, the long game is winning the war.

Tomorrow when they try to rub it in our faces and goad us, just remind them. When we won titles, sellick never came from where we came from. The 7 in a row means jack shit, we did it against a sellick team which hadn't been kicked from pillar to post by bigoted small minded jealousy.

Tell them at every oppurtunity the only acknowledgement they are getting is from their own from within. Remind them of their european gubbings. Tell them it means nothing and most of the 7 have an asterisk after them. They will get angry, you will see the venom in their faces, give it to them tight. They have had a free run at it. Remind them of this. When you tell them nobody outside of the scottish snp/republican/catholism community give two hoots about them, watch their contorted faces twist with venom.

In the meantime hopefully we get our own house in order as we know it will be a long journey.

But in the meantime laugh right in their faces at trying to claim the morale high ground.

Bring the bhastarts right down, when they try to big it up. .

This kind of self indulgent victimhood is a great excuse for players managers and board members to hide behind.

I don’t care what we’ve been through we currently get 50,000 a week in the top division and have the second highest budget.

We need to ditch this, where we’ve been journey shit and start producing teams fitting if the budget we supply the club.
I think there are too many young fans who have grown up being second best that look for excuses everywhere. There is no excuse for performances like that. As a support we got what we deserved. To busy with ridiculous train memes to give a %^*& about the game.
You reap what you sow.
Wake up man. We are Rangers. Stop this pathetic attitude now.

Last edited:
It’s not irrelevant, you know it and I know it.

If it’s irrelevant what’s going on, then we are all wasting our time and energy.
The only thing irrelevant about it all, is that fucking team of imposters masquarading as Rangers players. Celtic can only beat what is put in front of them, and that includes us, so it is not irrelevant. We on the other hand have wasted the last two seasons and are a fucking shambles from top to bottom.

Joke title, joke league, honestly don't know why anyone would care about it.

Honestly, it would be a surprise if they didn't get 10, personally couldn't give 2 fecks, after what happened in 2012 this competition has become an even bigger joke than it previously was.
I'll maybe start to give 1 feck when there's a bit of competition in it.

Then we shouldn’t try to win it?

Grow up man. Your attitude runs through the club right now. We didn’t win so the entire competition is a farce? We need to be better and we need to win.

Simple.

It mattered to me. That’s why I’m up at 4am with a gnawing ache in my gut with flashbacks to that mob celebrating goal after goal.

So when does it become relevant again?
When we win it?
When the points gap is only minimal?
When we’ve spent x amount?
When we’ve beaten them in a game?

What exactly is the time period before the league matters?

I’m hurting as much as the next Bear but we’re in denial if we’re calling this title irrelevant. I’d have loved for us to have won it, that’s how relevant I saw it

Tomorrow Bears will go to work and get it tight from workmate's. We will meet people in the street going to the cash machine's to lift their monday money while we go to do a shift.

Every one of them will try to claim the high ground and talk up the sunday "party".

Just remember troop's, we are where we are. We know where we have came from. We may not have won many battles on the park, we have won many off it. This is a step to winning the war, not the battles, the War.

Tomorrow when they try to rub it in our faces and goad us, just remind them. When we won titles, sellick never came from where we came from. The 7 in a row means jack shit, we did it against a sellick team which hadn't been kicked from pillar to post by bigoted small minded jealousy.

Tell them at every oppurtunity the only acknowledgement they are getting is from their own from within. Remind them of their european gubbings. Tell them it means nothing and most of the 7 have an asterisk after them. They will get angry, you will see the venom in their faces, give it to them tight. They have had a free run at it. Remind them of this. When you tell them nobody outside of the scottish snp/republican/catholism community give two hoots about them, watch their contorted faces twist with venom.

In the meantime hopefully we get our own house in order as we know it will be a long journey.

But in the meantime laugh right in their faces at trying to claim the morale high ground.

Bring the bhastarts right down, when they try to big it up. They will hate it.
The thing is when we won our second 9 in a row they were terrible and were only 2nd twice or something.

What load of rubbish . They have won the league , regardless of how bad we have been .

It ain't Celtic's fault we are an unholy mess, this is all of our own making, right back to Murray, Whyte, Green, etc and those currently in charge. We are a feckin basket case going from one crisis to the next. As I have said previously the only good thing about the Club over the past number of years is the amazing loyalty of our support, nothing short of outstanding.

I,ve seen better Rangers teams than this lose 5 goals to they counts, the difference was you knew the next time we played them we would make up for it. This lot just makes me want to give the whole feken thing up!!!!!

This will only wash for so long. We were never winning any title this year and tbh I'm sick to the back teeth of reading that chat on here.

We have though had a couple of seasons to lay the groundwork for a serious challenge before they get ten but we seem as far away now from them as ever. We are not even able to cement ourselves as the second best team in the league. Absolute shitfest.

Wish we were winning ‘irrelevant’ titles by smashing them 5-0. (11-0 over the last 2 and a half games).

This kind of attitude is just sticking your head in the sand.

I’m hurting as much as the next Bear but we’re in denial if we’re calling this title irrelevant. I’d have loved for us to have won it, that’s how relevant I saw it

The irrelevance bluster is just a ropey soundbite to make us feel better about it all.

Do you think the Beggars care?

Their name has been on the trophy for the past seven years - that’s all that really matters.

We need to return to the ethos that made this club what it is, but from top to bottom, I don’t see a lot of it.

Until we do, I think they’ll be winning more irrelevant titles.

We absolutely capitulated again. Our board chucked it in November.

They have been poor but by %^*& have they rubbed our noses in it. What are we going to do about it? Continuing to ignore it and play it down is not the answer.

To be honest them doing 10 would mean nothing and deep down they know it. We need to get ourselfs back to where we need to be and if it takes three years more that’s fine if we can see improvement along the way. Unfortunately we are not showing sufficient improvement over the last three years.

Wrong. It means everything and must be stopped.

This was probably the most relevant title since we returned to the top division. A month ago we were closer than we’d been. Now we’re further away. The failure to secure a new manager was the ultimate folly.

5 Live this morning and brain injury victim John Hartson was droning on about Stein, Lisbon, Rodgers etc when the interviewer said:

"Yes but they have no competition....it's hardly Jock Stein is it? Rangers weren't in the league for 4 years...". Hartson: "Well....yes, but no....but...."

See you k unt's, you all owe me a days shift.

I'll noe be telling any tim anything the morn, im in to the lager noo and got the tunes on and fuking raging.

Nae chance i'll make my work noo to nip at thae kunts.

I hope you's are happy.

Stay proud, mate.

Of course they are relevant . I would argue that the titles they won with us out the league were all one horse races and therefore tainted ! , but if we are in the same league then its up to us to do something about it and we need to stop f*cking about and do it ASAP !

Back