Another MyGers/ST Query

Gascoigne

Official Ticketer
is it right enough that only the Rangers TV annual subscription (£60) will go towards MyGers loyalty points? There's the £5 a month option but I'm sure I read somewhere that it's only the annual one that would add points to your tally?

As for the ST itself, was it confirmed that on 22nd July, MyGers members will be contacted as to their points tally and if/when they can purchase a ST?

Cheers!

Asking for a mate... Is there a cut off point for the points to be counted? Or can he buy RTV tomorrow, for example, for the points to count?

Am I corrects that as a st holder any games where fans are still not allowed will be given to us free on RTV or do we have to buy too?

I was under the impression that the annual RTV membership that gets you points is the overseas package. In other words a way to accrue points for non-ST holders from further afield.

I was under the impression that the annual RTV membership that gets you points is the overseas package. In other words a way to accrue points for non-ST holders from further afield.
In the FAQ’s it says the Annual RTV Standard subscription gets you 25 points and the Annual RTV Unlimited subscription gets you 40 points.
I take it the unlimited one is for overseas?

In the FAQ’s it says the Annual RTV Standard subscription gets you 25 points and the Annual RTV Unlimited subscription gets you 40 points.
I take it the unlimited one is for overseas?
Yeah that might be it. I don't think it's meant for existing ST Holders to get an additional 40 points in an attempt to get into a higher category.

The a business now the mygers you sign up for priority tickets club us allocated 1500, 20k in the scheme so will it be one ticket a season as it was before and your paying for the pleasure, however I agree this will bring the club in far more income so it makes sense as our fans will pay the dollar as always.

Back