Another official partner

Order a McDonald’s straight to your seat at half time, not bad

More money into the club again. A sign we are back when everyone wants to be associated with us again.

Hopefully all tied up to long term deals too

Got to admire Mr. Bisgrove, he earns his corn. It also shows what an be done when you are proactive.
I expect an announcement on Sunday for our new Flag supply partner!

Got to admire Mr. Bisgrove, he earns his corn. It also shows what an be done when you are proactive.
I expect an announcement on Sunday for our new Flag supply partner!
I hope castore didn't make it.

R ng r c amp o s 20 1

It’s not really a massive benefit to rangers fans outwith the revenue for club which is welcome one of course. Just a first order shitey code

they email you hundreds of them I got a 50 percent off order and a whole meal delivered for a couple quid with a code

Building up these commercial relationships is great to see. The hope will be that it works for us and the business in question and allow us to increase the value of the commercial packages we offer.

It will be interesting to see in the next accounts how much all these deals have brought us in. It's an area where historically we have been very poor

I think it’s a secret plan to kick the SPL to touch. They’re running out of potential avenues for sponsorship with us allowing their logos to be shown anywhere near us.

B-D

Uber eats can %^*& off near me nothing delivers to me and they keep sending me £10 off vouchers to take the piss bastard's :D

Back