Another partnership announced

Someone better tell them to get their site updated.

They announced them 13 days ago. We just got announced. Sure they'll get to it.

Hmm, free to play football game to compete with Fifa

Can't wait to see the gameplay tomorrow

It'll be like this

images

Clearly meant as a wee bit of humour but Weevlad must be a serious gamer...

Does that mean that PES has been ditched, since the new game is an utter abomination?

Looking forward to this. Good to have a challenger for eFootball / FIFA.

eFootball launch couldn't have been any worse, and FIFA has been stale for years.

Funnily enough, UFL has been developed using the Unreal Engine. Pro Evo skipped a release year to focus on producing eFootball on the Unreal Engine and it was a total disaster.

I get a feeling this will be much better.

Someone better tell them to get their site updated.
The bottom right hand side badge should be moved down beside the bottom middle one.

I am absolutely raging the company is engaging in corporate partnerships which enhance the brand and provide an income stream.

Raging I tell you.

Looking forward to this. Good to have a challenger for eFootball / FIFA.

eFootball launch couldn't have been any worse, and FIFA has been stale for years.

Funnily enough, UFL has been developed using the Unreal Engine. Pro Evo skipped a release year to focus on producing eFootball on the Unreal Engine and it was a total disaster.

I get a feeling this will be much better.

I've been playing a bit of eFootball recently because Rangers are in it now and it does feel better - still a bit behind old PES but better.

I've been playing a bit of eFootball recently because Rangers are in it now and it does feel better - still a bit behind old PES but better.

I might need to revisit it.

I only tried it on launch day and it was unplayable.

I might need to revisit it.

I only tried it on launch day and it was unplayable.

Yeah it was awful! Online matches are stable and fine.

I had a funny one the other day - was online as Rangers against Barca... Borna scores an 89th minute winner.
If someone quits in online play, for about 20 seconds your players continue moving before it times out... so Borna ran down the tunnel hahaha

Uploaded it here

De Bruyne is an ambassador for this game. It's built on Unreal Engine which is amazing but more geared towards cinematic games than sports sims, but it has potential. Some tiny snippets of gameplay can be seen here:

I watched the video on YouTube, and I have no clue at all who this mob are. They even rolled out that awful voice over guy for it, to give it more gravitas.

Always great to see the Rangers Da fury when we sign a new partnership deal.

Absolutely fucking bizarre level of annoyance aimed at this from some fans, but it’ll never not be funny.

Yeah it was awful! Online matches are stable and fine.

I had a funny one the other day - was online as Rangers against Barca... Borna scores an 89th minute winner.
If someone quits in online play, for about 20 seconds your players continue moving before it times out... so Borna ran down the tunnel hahaha

Uploaded it here

Haha, even in computer games Borna does what he likes.

"If I want to celebrate my goal in the showers, I will celebrate my goal in the showers"

Got my boy FIFA 2022 for his Xbox at Christmas and Ibrox stadium is not even close to how it looks in real life. Happy that another company is challenging.

Back