Another player allowed to be subbed off instead of sent off

I think he had two more fouls before going off. shove on goldson.

Could argue though king should’ve got booked

I don’t think he deliberately fouled Lundstram but it still should’ve been a second yellow.

Referee was poor today, especially in the first half. We can’t keep allowing referees to stop the game for every single dive that these teams do because the time they waste is incredible.

The Tav “tackle” on Murphy in the first half that the ref fell for was genuinely embarrassing.

Being fair Colak looked slightly offside for his goal although ive not seen a second replay so could be wrong.

Very similar tackle that he booked Goldson for minutes earlier. He deliberately fouled him to stop the attack, clear second yellow
Didnt see it but are the rules not something along the lines of an attempt to win the ball?
Goldson is getting on my tits for just dragging back a player as soon as he is beaten no matter if its not a dangerous situation as he is a stick on yellow every time

I don’t think he deliberately fouled Lundstram but it still should’ve been a second yellow.

Referee was poor today, especially in the first half. We can’t keep allowing referees to stop the game for every single dive that these teams do because the time they waste is incredible.

The Tav “tackle” on Murphy in the first half that the ref fell for was genuinely embarrassing.
Was it scum bag behaviour from Murphy?

Self declared bear and all that and I get the whole he's playing for his team, to win, etc. But to stoop to dirty tactics like that against a club you supposedly love is poor form for me.

Was it scum bag behaviour from Murphy?

Self declared bear and all that and I get the whole he's playing for his team, to win, etc. But to stoop to dirty tactics like that against a club you supposedly love is poor form for me.

I definitely wouldn’t call it scum bag behaviour.

I think he realised Tav was chasing him from behind at pace and slowed up expecting the contact from Tav but Tav realised what was going on and basically came to a stop himself.

There was about a yard between the two when Murphy fell over the ref bought it.

Murphy doesn’t owe Rangers anything and he has to do everything he can to help whatever his current team is regardless of if he’s a fan or not.

My issue isn’t with Murphy because every team has players who try it (even us when necessary), my issue is with the ref falling for it.

Will need to see it again but I thought the cnut was lucky to just get a yellow for his "tackle" on Ryan Jack. Very, very similar to the one that put Jack out for months.

Not Walsh but the Sandy Jardine stand side linesman missed their keeper carry the ball out the box in first half, easily a yard outside and he never flagged, same one who never seen the ball go out in second half, incompetent or something more sinister?

Also, in first half, Walsh looked as though he was about to blow for half time then they started an attempt at an attack, carried on the play until we started to clear.

On a yellow and taking out Lunstram in a dangerous position should have been a second yellow referee bottled it again.
He booked goldson just moments before this

Lundstrum setting up to shoot could even be considered a goal scoring opportunity yet no booking

Happens every game to us

Soft bookings for us outrageous bookings reds let go

A European ref and now a Domestic ref…Even foreign ref’s are against us now :D

But aye…its very annoying!

Didnt see it but are the rules not something along the lines of an attempt to win the ball?
Goldson is getting on my tits for just dragging back a player as soon as he is beaten no matter if its not a dangerous situation as he is a stick on yellow every time
The bigger picture is we were completely open down our left hand side. It was one of those ‘clever’ yellow cards.

Took one for the team.

Very similar tackle that he booked Goldson for minutes earlier. He deliberately fouled him to stop the attack, clear second yellow
As much as I thought Walsh was shite.

Goldson completely man handled the guy pulling him back and knew he was going to get booked.

The St Johnstone one didn’t seem as blatant from where I sit.

What point are you trying to make between a European ref and a foreign ref?

Trying too hard and failing to bring in 3 types of ref, scuttle back to the forum of the team you support, end of bell.

Walsh had a few weird calls today, that was the biggest, the rattler should’ve been sent off.
That's unusual for Walsh to have weird calls. He's rotten to the core. Strangest for me was when he got in the way of one of their player,the ball bounced of the ref and we got advantage. I could be wrong but I thought protocol when a clown ref got in the road of a player or pass the game was stopped and restarted with drop ball. But scotshit refs have their own special rules.

One European ref was particularly shite, in general they're fine. And even the shite one got a bit of credit for overturning his own incorrect decision.

Every single Scottish ref is atrocious, just to varying degrees of shiteness. I've never ever seen one admit they've made a mistake.

Not exactly sure of the point you're trying to make.

That's unusual for Walsh to have weird calls. He's rotten to the core. Strangest for me was when he got in the way of one of their player,the ball bounced of the ref and we got advantage. I could be wrong but I thought protocol when a clown ref got in the road of a player or pass the game was stopped and restarted with drop ball. But scotshit refs have their own special rules.
It didn’t touch him

Being fair Colak looked slightly offside for his goal although ive not seen a second replay so could be wrong.
The ball was played back, he came from an offside position, but you can't be offside if the ball is cut backwards. (I think!?)

Not Walsh but the Sandy Jardine stand side linesman missed their keeper carry the ball out the box in first half, easily a yard outside and he never flagged, same one who never seen the ball go out in second half, incompetent or something more sinister?

Also, in first half, Walsh looked as though he was about to blow for half time then they started an attempt at an attack, carried on the play until we started to clear.
Rangers TV showed a replay of this and the ball was in the keepers hands and never broke the line of the box, even though the crowd reacted like it did.

It’s either an instruction from the SFA (referees’ supervisor), or the intimidation is on the referees’ minds when they’re officiating our games. With Clancy and Robertson it’s just bias.

Walsh had a few weird calls today, that was the biggest, the rattler should’ve been sent off.
Yes and the penalty for the challenge in the box on colak then about 2 mins later gives them a foul after the exact same challenge by a Rangers player (not highlighted on sportscene i believe).

The strangest thing for me was stopping the game in the second half to allow multiple substitutions, then once the subs were completed immediately stopping the game for a water break.
Would it not have been more sensible to have the water break during the period when the subs were being made?

Rangers TV showed a replay of this and the ball was in the keepers hands and never broke the line of the box, even though the crowd reacted like it did.
Correct. Gordon Smith on commentary got it wrong too but didn't own up to it on the replay !

Would be interesting to see the early fouls to booking ratio as we seem to get players booked for absolutely minor things,

Back