Another Rhat mocking the victims of the Ibrox disaster and calling the cops huns

I know some of our fan base may make risky comments on occasion about catholics/Ireland, but they’re almost always in jest and meaning no harm. However, that lot habitually poke fun at the Ibrox disaster, Lee Rigby and just about any club-related tragedy there has been (player deaths etc). I have never seen Rangers fans make similar unprovoked and distasteful comments about their club’s tragedies - they truly are a unique breed of scumbag.

I know some of our fan base may make risky comments on occasion about catholics/Ireland, but they’re almost always in jest and meaning no harm. However, that lot habitually poke fun at the Ibrox disaster, Lee Rigby and just about any club-related tragedy there has been (player deaths etc). I have never seen Rangers fans make similar unprovoked and distasteful comments about their club’s tragedies - they truly are a unique breed of scumbag.
Because it's all they've got, Mate.
Shortly after that are attacks on the person's mother.
They're a bit too shallow to think up a good argument against us.

Usually when these pricks make these sick posts they delete it within hours when it becomes apparent they could be in bother.
This arsehole is brazingly unrepentant over it.
I do hope his employers (whoever they are) are informed of the twisted mindset of this scumbag.
Employers :oops:

The scummy prick can’t even afford minutes for his phone.

Police should have beat him to a pulp.