Another Rhat mocking the victims of the Ibrox disaster and calling the cops huns

That thread is unreal, all because the fat c.unt couldn’t walk to Hampden, plenty of Bears giving the thick mentally challenged bastard pelters.

received2919150484259201555433246.jpeg

That one is just so sick, I don't drive or own a car but to look at a group of letters and numbers and com up with that figure is real sick, all IMO?

These Jakey tramps are getting above themselves. The police should have clubbed him right over his napper, there isn't a chance it's going to cause brain damage anyway to that uneducated clown..

I know some of our fan base may make risky comments on occasion about catholics/Ireland, but they’re almost always in jest and meaning no harm. However, that lot habitually poke fun at the Ibrox disaster, Lee Rigby and just about any club-related tragedy there has been (player deaths etc). I have never seen Rangers fans make similar unprovoked and distasteful comments about their club’s tragedies - they truly are a unique breed of scumbag.

I know some of our fan base may make risky comments on occasion about catholics/Ireland, but they’re almost always in jest and meaning no harm. However, that lot habitually poke fun at the Ibrox disaster, Lee Rigby and just about any club-related tragedy there has been (player deaths etc). I have never seen Rangers fans make similar unprovoked and distasteful comments about their club’s tragedies - they truly are a unique breed of scumbag.
Because it's all they've got, Mate.
Shortly after that are attacks on the person's mother.
They're a bit too shallow to think up a good argument against us.

Wish the cops would turn the clock back and just drag him out the taxi and jail him. These uneducated Ned's who think they are all lawyers do my head in. Obligatory nasal whine into the bargain.

Spot on. They are a stain on our city and unfortunately reflect the ever increasing number of scumbags on our streets.

Usually when these pricks make these sick posts they delete it within hours when it becomes apparent they could be in bother.
This arsehole is brazingly unrepentant over it.
I do hope his employers (whoever they are) are informed of the twisted mindset of this scumbag.
im not sure the job centre is classed as an employer.

The follow follow detectives normally get on the case and find his employer .... it’s why hits them the most

The police should be the ones to sort him out people like him will get his come uppence eventually it's called Karma.

Back