Another to add to the Rangers Haters list

Scumy Timmy bastard perpetuating the lie that we benefit from our resolution proposal.

This celtc propagated lie is sickening me.

Everyone seems to have accepted the following as gospel when it's really NOT TRUE.

"Voiding the season was also being put to members but is not considered a realistic option as it would lead to contractual problems and possible litigation".

can you imagine the size of the list

tenor.gif

I'm cutting my own hair now because of the lockdown..... probably still a better job than this guy could do.

They really haven’t a clue. Taking an equal share of prize money means we forgo at least the prize money of second place, which would be significantly more. He’s just another Hivs junky, they are a diddy club!

Edit: a side note. Is it me or is Twitter (I’m not on it I should say, but see things from here) just full of Tims?

They really haven’t a clue. Taking an equal share of prize money means we forgo at least the prize money of second place, which would be significantly more. He’s just another Hivs junky, they are a diddy club!

Edit: a side note. Is it me or is Twitter (I’m not on it I should say, but see things from here) just full of Tims?
Seemingly they infest any tweet with Rangers mentioned in it and pollute it with their self rightous, warped opinions. One look at their bio will put you in a fit of laughter especially as most of them mention their hatred for Rangers rather than support for their club of shame.

The snide bassa’s pinned tweet features a rangers supporter! What a two faced pr1ck, wonder if the families of,the Rangers supporters he cuts the hair of, know what his real thoughts are?

I thought this thread was going to be a bout some high profile person with some type of influence.
Who cares what this random nobody thinks.

I've checked what this guy is doing with haircuts in the care home and its laudable.

But what is it with people like this, who just can't help themselves by giving vent to their hatred and in the process alienate some of their customers?

I've no problem with him being a Hibs fan. But he's really just a Rangers hater, that's the emphasis he puts front and central for himself, and his clients who are Bears should take the hint.

The snide bassa’s pinned tweet features a rangers supporter! What a two faced pr1ck, wonder if the families of,the Rangers supporters he cuts the hair of, know what his real thoughts are?
You should tweet the Rangers guy direct for a comment in his bead rattling barber and whether he’ll be back

Back