Another UEFA fine for us Leipzig away

I was stood in the neutral area in leipzig, and rangers security ran down the stairs when the 2 flares were set off and were cursing those responsible.

Fair to say they weren't overly happy.
Edit wrong game.

Last edited:
Sevilla FC are heading for a serious deduction from their ground rent fee - obviously.

Much like their insistence that chosen hovel, oops I mean venue for the final, being fit for a game of that stature (or any game for that matter) or that they are a morally upstanding organisation, neither of the above hold any water!
So they can ram their fine

Bit steep €3,750 for wearing these.

Rangers.png

A trouser of choice when challenging the yahoos back in the day.
Joking aside. A terrible day in more ways than one.

%^*& uefa

I’d like rangers to accept the fine and tell uefa that the money for this and future fines will go back to the fans in Seville.

%^*& uefa

I’d like rangers to accept the fine and tell uefa that the money for this and future fines will go back to the fans in Seville.
Been saying this since 2006

but but but but we need europe but but but i will miss my european nights bla bla bla

and then the billy boys

a sorry timeline so it is

They should donate some of the money to some of the host cities of their glamour frinals to help them buy water for those pesky fans that ruin things by showing up at them with the audacity to bring “ approved” items with them.into the stadiums.

Flares? They look more like ankle stranglers to me.

Back in the early 70s, we wore proper flares.
I had a new brown pair of Oxford bags corduroy flares that I thought I was Jack the lad in. I was climbing over one of those metal fences that had the 3” or 4” protrusions at the top and ended up face planking the concrete ground below when they got caught as I was jumping over. Bust nose, scraped up face but worst of all a leathering when I got home for ruining the trousers.

Back