Ansu Fati - Barcelona Wonderkid (16 yo)

One game for Barcelona in the Spanish Cup, loaned to Real Mallorca where an injury rules him out of action for eleven months, subsequent spells in Holland, Portgual, Switzerland and Belgium before retirement at the age of 29. Any money.

2 La Liga apps and 1 La Liga goal this season. Hope you didn’t make any bets.

Comedy response about him being 29 due any moment...
Old news but it reminded me of Joseph Minala (17 when this picture was taken...)

04SrEWk.jpg

Every time he had the ball on the wing I kept expecting him to roast the full back, but he didn’t - he just cut back and passed it inside.

A bit like Sheyi Ojo.
Ano if that was for us the boy would be getting pelters on here, canny beat his man FS

That red corridor was cool btw, what stadium was that?

Like a young Barasic with all they back passes...

Apart from the header, I didn't see him do anything of note(beat a man or create a chance, assist). Not saying he's pish as hes only 16 and that's some achievement but let the boy develop over the next few years without anyone putting labels on him.

His decision making in that video is absolutely frightening for a 16 year old. Composed and comfortable on either foot and tops it off with a headed goal. Looks like he's going to be a star.

Like a young Barasic with all they back passes...

Apart from the header, I didn't see him do anything of note(beat a man or create a chance, assist). Not saying he's pish as hes only 16 and that's some achievement but let the boy develop over the next few years without anyone putting labels on him.
Doing nothing of note? He's playing in the Barcelona first team at 16 years old.

This forum gets nuttier by the day.

Back