Anthony Stokes admits stalking girlfriend and causing her 'fear and alarm

Sorry mate but being a nice person and being hell bent on having a life's ambition as a money grabbing sponge just don't go together for me. As for Stokes, I'll not hold my breath. If McGowan the polis thumper amongst others is given carte blanche to do as he pleases then there ain't much hope for this case.

I agree but I can only take her on how I found her and that was a nice girl.

The chat about being a WAG was allegedly as it was second hand info but wouldn’t surprise me given the photo leaks etc.

Pretty sure there was someone on here recently who mentioned he has moved in next door or close to him in Shotts. Sounds very much like they are back together.

She is absolutely spectacular to be fair. Rolls Royce of a bird. Some good hacked photos doing the rounds as well.

He was cutting about Sanctuary on Sat night with his pal Ross McCormick

Had birds falling over themselves to sit with him - must be amazing to be a footballer

He's my most hated ex or current sellick player. A complete scumbag on and off the park.

Is this the same lassie that when a couple of neds where hanging about his garden gate, he got the rags to do a big article about how his girlfriend was being intimidated and they put it down to sectarianism? Some irony anyway.

imagine if this story was from the English media involving an Everton player and they ended the story with "and he once scored against Manchester City"? Hard to imagine isn't it? That'll be because it would never happen.

Oh well would not be surprised if the knewdome take him back him , thumb heid, Lego muncher and TLB can all go out together and share a kebab on the pavement

Causing her fear and alarm....... next headline will be
striking her to her severe injury.... it`s guaranteed.... it`s what they do.
F*cking tramps.

imagine if this story was from the English media involving an Everton player and they ended the story with "and he once scored against Manchester City"? Hard to imagine isn't it? That'll be because it would never happen.

Eh, this is headline in Daily Mail

Ex-Arsenal football star Anthony Stokes, 31, is back together with girlfriend despite admitting terrifying stalking campaign when he texted her 100 times a day from his six mobile phones

He's my most hated ex or current sellick player. A complete scumbag on and off the park.
He's certainly right up there with Lennon, Sutton, Fartson, Boruc, McNamara ( influenced by York City being my English team) , Balde, R. Keane, S. Brown, McGeady and many many more

The sadest part of this story is that another poster on here said he had seen him kicking about with a woman and a kid in Glasgow so they are probably back together.

I used to work with the girl and she was a nice person from good stock but allegedly was hell bent on becoming a wag and was using Instagram to get the attention of famous people like Rory McIlroy (when he was single). No idea how true that all is but came from someone who sat next to her for a good while in the office.

I’ve met her a few times through folk that worked at the same place. Seemed nice enough so surprised she was with him.

He's just 'passionate.' Has some 'mental issues.' Poor wee soul.
Move along now. More important news to cover.

What about they bigot Derby fans eh? :rolleyes:

Ex Arsenal.. mentally challengeds are the masters of deflection.

giphy.gif

Stokes won seven trophies in six seasons at Parkhead and netted twice in Hibs’ 3-2 Scottish Cup win over Rangers in 2016.

I honestly cant see what relevance this has to the Story.

Yet another 100% mentally challenged scumbag who the mhedia were happy to award vicTIMhood status in attempts to blacken our name.

Within days he'll have "mental health issues" (which means a free pass for every ersehole and terrorist in the land) and his Irish RC heritage will be brought to the fore and rammed down everyone's throat.

Within a week the story will be "Vile mum who stopped fragile dumped Irish Catholic father visiting their child parties whilst dad can only watch in horror and despair".

Where the victims dressed up as Elvis?

I didnt know what you meant by this; looked it up (curious minds and all) - this f.ucking moron headbutted an Elvis impersonator on a night out and had to pay, I read, approx US$350,000.

What a f.ucking arch buffoon and Olympic standard scumbag.

He's the prick I've hated most in Scottish football in recent times. Above Lego, TLB and Griffiths for me.

Any woman having a relationship with this scumbag should have known better, so having sympathy for the victim is difficult.
It has long been known in Scotland that he was low life.
Low life with money is still low life, and that is the lesson for all young women.
One might think.
Lie with dogs you get fleas

Don’t know if I read it in here but a boy got jumped in wishaw by 3 guys and named one of them as stokes.

Back