Anti-Rangers Propoganda

StuGers

I predicted this a while back, but it’s still startling to see the propaganda machine ramped up and so open.

You have Tom English, lead sports writer at the supposedly impartial BBC for Scotland openly sending the horde on Rangers signings now.
That is only a week after also sending the horde onto John Beaton for having the gall to let Rangers beat Celtic.

You also have Stewart and Sutton on the same track.

Today you have Waddell denigrating everything about the club’s signings and financial status.

This is all between the 1st and 6th of January. It’s truly sinister.

There needs to be an open show of who is making payments to these ‘journalists’ and ‘pundits’ holding companies to openly show where they are receiving payments from Celtic.

Teams like Rangers should be applauded for challenging that mob. No journalist really seems interested in their astronomical wage bill, nor it would seem multiplie child abusers who have worked for them. It’s really interesting how fixated they are on our finances though, almost like they are trying to deflect from something. It’s going to be interesting if we win our next couple of games, because if we do then this is only going to get worse

Someone must have made the decision that they will look into the flash points of the match but only target one player. An open an impartial broadcaster would have provided an even handed report on all the incidents but there has been a narrative written and that is simply to attack AF and ultimately Rangers. They knew how the mhanks and their Rangers hating fanbhoys from other clubs would react.

My take on it on the other thread.

I love how they believe that all Scotland ill's are somehow related to Rangers and our perceived bigotry but all the while fanning the flames of hatred against one club and ramping up the very poisonous atmosphere that they are purporting to be fighting against.

There is a whole industry out there built on hatred and the demonisation of Rangers,I personally have no clue as to how to fight back it is so deeply rooted,If the the club or club 1872 made any kind of defense the whole industry with volcano like response would unite to counter any pro Rangers arguement.

It's like a constant stream of diarrhoea on Twitter.

I've seen someone call Tom English a "bottom feeder" today. Couldn't have summed him up better, these people thrive off the negative spins they use against us. Time to cut their supply.

Inject it right into your veins, it’s great.

We’re winning big games and signing players, and it’s causing people to lose their minds.

There is a whole industry out there built on hatred and the demonisation of Rangers,I personally have no clue as to how to fight back it is so deeply rooted,If the the club or club 1872 made any kind of defense the whole industry with volcano like response would unite to counter any pro Rangers arguement.

Sorry to keep going on about it.

Rangers should employ a professional researcher to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies in the press, media and by the authorities. Produce a report and publish it naming and shaming the bigots.

Doing nothing doesnt work and highlighting one or two incidents/examples allows them to just dismiss us as biased or paranoid.

We need concrete evidence such as the stats regarding how many fouls we commit before receiving yellow and red cards in comparison to other teams but we also need examples of the negativity in the press and media. Then there's the leagal system with bluenoses being treated differently to 'supporters in green shirts.'

Its the only way to prove once and for all that we are being discriminated against.

Rangers should employ a professional researcher to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies in the press, media and by the authorities. Produce a report and publish it naming and shaming the bigots.

Doing nothing doesnt work and highlighting one or two incidents/examples allows them to just dismiss us as biased or paranoid.

We need concrete evidence such as the stats regarding how many fouls we commit before receiving yellow and red cards in comparison to other teams but we also need examples of the negativity in the press and media. Then there's the leagal system with bluenoses being treated differently to 'supporters in green shirts.'

Its the only way to prove once and for all that we are being discriminated against.
As much as I agree with what your saying mate but who do we take this evidence to and what can they do about it as they seem to be able to do and say what they want

I predicted this a while back, but it’s still startling to see the propaganda machine ramped up and so open.

You have Tom English, lead sports writer at the supposedly impartial BBC for Scotland openly sending the horde on Rangers signings now.
That is only a week after also sending the horde onto John Beaton for having the gall to let Rangers beat Celtic.

Today you have Waddell denigrating everything about the club’s signings and financial status.

There needs to be an open show of who is making payments to these ‘journalists’ and ‘pundits’ holding companies to openly show where they are receiving payments from Celtic.
Just win football matches and they can’t do a fecking thing about it and spout as much pish as they want.

And yet we still have Rangers fans buying their rags and hits on their websites

Could be the right way to go there is plenty of evidence to work with.

Rangers should and hopefully are getting ready to battle these bile spewing persons and organizations. But the best way to silence them all is to bulldoze absolutely everything in front of us on the park.

We should ban the Rangers hating "journalists" from Ibrox. When 55 arrives everyone will be desperate for interviews with Gerrard and the players and they can go and take a %^*& to themselves. They're leeches who live off the game but add nothing to it other than to spread negativity and bile.

Rangers own media and Follow Follow is all any Rangers supporter needs.

I don’t understand all of this nonsense. Celtics business and plite does not cross my mind, let them do what they fancy as the 55express starts to chugg onwards. We will see which club is dead come may.

I see a lot of people accusing ‘them’ of playing the hard done by victim, citing lucid conspiracy theories about this or that... and it’s mostly what I see in this thread too in using their same methods, against them..It had to be said.

there won’t be will be payments made .
These cunts are bitter mentally challenged bastards acting en masse to damage Rangers and our title challenge in any way .
They will happily do this free of charge

Rangers hating is a labour of love for most of them. However there may be a few perks as well. Pretty sure for example that Alan Brazil has been holidaying in Sandy Lane these last few years. "Mates rates" for all his pro-Celtic nationwide propaganda ?

We should ban the Rangers hating "journalists" from Ibrox. When 55 arrives everyone will be desperate for interviews with Gerrard and the players and they can go and take a %^*& to themselves. They're leeches who live off the game but add nothing to it other than to spread negativity and bile.

Ewan Cameron is the only reporter I trust be honest - so far he and Mark Benstead are visibly supportive and positively behind Rangers. They don't need to hide anything- they are at least capable of being impartial. ,;)

Ewan Cameron is the only reporter I trust be honest - so far he and Mark Benstead are visibly supportive and positively behind Rangers. They don't need to hide anything- they are at least capable of being impartial. ,;)

Absolutely mate. Chris Jack as well. Speaks volumes that the list of agenda free journalists is so short!

If we keep on winning this type of mhedia attack will intensify

They thought Stevie G was a rookie manager with no possibility of pushing for the title

They assumed we would be 10 points off the pace but we aren’t so they are trying these tactics we’ve seen to get Alfie banned as they know he’s our main threat

I hope we can keep on winning and rub these bastards noses in it if we win the league.

Stevie G will sort out the cowardly, bigoted, journalists ha ha, eventually. They don't no what they are messing with. 3rd rate sport's journalists ha ha,against an icon of the game

There has always been someone in the mhedia with an anti-Rangers chip /boulder on their shoulder mate. This isn't a new phenomenon, it always happens and its based on fear and hatred for us an all our club stands for.

They should be reported to police for amti-protestant sectarianism by 100 of us after every article.
Stating their attack on us is personal.

Force them to defend themselves and admit its either bigotry or their on the filth payroll.

Tom English in particular has been very aggressive towards Rangers/the support these past few weeks on twitter.

Very noticeable that he's upped the level.

Absolutely, including the Fake News attack re Shay Logan - Shay Logan, the victim of racial abuse from a Bheast FC player and then separately their fans (both on record and the latter on You Tube, and both covered by BBC stories), yet English chooses to mention Logan is the victim of racial abuse from Rangers fans, which is a total fabrication.

When pushed for his source, English posted a link to a story which appeared in a rival sports media, The Sun (a gutter rag) whereby The Sun ran a story based on a Tweet from an anonymous and unverified source claiming to be a Rangers fan who heard racist language towards Logan in Ibrox - again a total fabrication.

That is what qualifies as journalism and evidence and integrity from the BBC lead sports writer in Scotland.

Tom English/BBC, they won't print the truth about Celtic but they'll gladly print lies about Rangers.

The only profession I am aware of that laymen are better at than those who get paid to do it - and I'll take that Pepsi challenge any day of the week, and can name from memory at least 15 people on here who I'd back to do the same.

Outside Scotland every country talking about us how good it is to get where we are after all the upheaval. Only in Scottish media trying to bring us down nothind but a shower off bastards.

There has always been someone in the mhedia with an anti-Rangers chip /boulder on their shoulder mate. This isn't a new phenomenon, it always happens and its based on fear and hatred for us an all our club stands for.

I’m not saying it’s new, just that the intensity has ramped up. I predicted that it would last year and look at how the first 7 days of this year have went.

I’m not saying it’s new, just that the intensity has ramped up. I predicted that it would last year and look at how the first 7 days of this year have went.

i think its as bad as its always been, they are always at full hate level against us

What's it going to be like when we beat them at their place? The mind boggles. Brace yourselves. Remember, stay calm and carry on.

Last edited:
Back around 2012ish i got fuckign slaughtered on here for hinting at their propaganda re: club, players,finances etc and the sinister ways in which it was being used at the time to further "dehumanise" everything Rangers and further to that the dehumanization of the support, unionism and protestantism...i was accused of being paranoid! i was told to wind my neck in and i was told to give it up by some on the old boards.

fast forward 2019 and we see nothing has changed except the viewpoint that there was and is an orchestrated campaign by the media, the politicians, the governing bodies and pundits to utterly destroy us as a club, a fanbase and as an icon of Scottish/British pride.
this is not only sinister, it is extremely well organised and orchestrated by our enemies for maximum effect.

the only thing missing from this whole thing has been some kind of retribution against one of our players, staff or fans! and by that i mean a campaign of orchestrated violence culminating in death!!!!

far fetched? not as much as you may think....it will only be a matter of time till one of them cracks (more than in the last week) and goes overboard and it will end in tragedy, and even then they will lie, deflect and deny any wrongdoing on their part, and this is where our Club falls down! the club should be highlighting all the anti Rangers propaganda to the highest possible authority via their legal team and insisting on action against every single blog, tweet and online smear against us, and before anyone says it cant be done, of course it can, it can be done by the threat of legal action against "professionals" ie the suttons of this world and against the average scum fan by charging them under the offensive communication act etc
leave no hiding place, no rock unturned go to war against everything anti Rangers and pursue the fuckers until their bitter end, they need put back down, they need put back in their scummy lined stinking hole and returned to the irrelevant place they belong.

We keep hearing our referees are either incompetent or biased
What about our journalists...are they incompetent or biased
The most scrutinised game in Scotland has just passed
One player was taken to task for 3 incidents in what can only be described as a
Media frenzy
Yet another player had 3 incidents that were either missed or blatantly covered over
Please bear in mind not one of Browns incidents were punished at the time of occurrence
Is that not a clear case for the compliance officer to get involved
Rangers as a football club should highlight this, Gerrard should bring it up at our next press conference
The press need to be asked directly if they applied the same level of scrutiny to Brown as they afforded Morelos
If not, why not

Back