Anti-Rangers Propoganda

Back around 2012ish i got fuckign slaughtered on here for hinting at their propaganda re: club, players,finances etc and the sinister ways in which it was being used at the time to further "dehumanise" everything Rangers and further to that the dehumanization of the support, unionism and protestantism...i was accused of being paranoid! i was told to wind my neck in and i was told to give it up by some on the old boards.

fast forward 2019 and we see nothing has changed except the viewpoint that there was and is an orchestrated campaign by the media, the politicians, the governing bodies and pundits to utterly destroy us as a club, a fanbase and as an icon of Scottish/British pride.
this is not only sinister, it is extremely well organised and orchestrated by our enemies for maximum effect.

the only thing missing from this whole thing has been some kind of retribution against one of our players, staff or fans! and by that i mean a campaign of orchestrated violence culminating in death!!!!

far fetched? not as much as you may think....it will only be a matter of time till one of them cracks (more than in the last week) and goes overboard and it will end in tragedy, and even then they will lie, deflect and deny any wrongdoing on their part, and this is where our Club falls down! the club should be highlighting all the anti Rangers propaganda to the highest possible authority via their legal team and insisting on action against every single blog, tweet and online smear against us, and before anyone says it cant be done, of course it can, it can be done by the threat of legal action against "professionals" ie the suttons of this world and against the average scum fan by charging them under the offensive communication act etc
leave no hiding place, no rock unturned go to war against everything anti Rangers and pursue the fuckers until their bitter end, they need put back down, they need put back in their scummy lined stinking hole and returned to the irrelevant place they belong.
Why have we been keeping quiet so long tho if there is procedures that can be done???

There is a whole industry out there built on hatred and the demonisation of Rangers,I personally have no clue as to how to fight back it is so deeply rooted,If the the club or club 1872 made any kind of defense the whole industry with volcano like response would unite to counter any pro Rangers arguement.
keep winning is all we can do rats always desert a sinking ship if we can bury them constantly on the park then I'll bet it will start to changed

I posted this on the Morelos thread.

We have stood by and watched the demonisation of Rangers for years. They think they are able to say anything about our players, our supporters and staff. Alfie has been a target from the off. Kyle Lafferty before him and Fernando Ricksen to mention only a couple all the while we watch the fading Celtic captain kick elbow and snarl for 10 years with nothing ever mentioned.

We’ve heard a lunatic who’s a Celtic supporters chief lol and his ilk state they endured 90 minutes of stereo sound bigotry and bile by our club and support. No challenge of these lies and absurd comments? None.

The very same culprits also deamonise the loyal orders dishing out anti British anti Protestant sentiment at every opportunity in our newspapers on radio and tv. Some have managed to become accepted as mainstream journalists, commentators and pundits.

We are all equally to blame. The fight back needs to begin and quickly. Their Sinn Fein learned tactics are going unchallenged. Where is the leadership from our club or community? We must learn and we must do so very quickly.
Some within our support allegedly support the Scottish Nationalists who are republicans and have joined in as they view us and a large British supporting Unionist club and support.

At least they have that bit correct for the majority of us anyway.

Why have we been keeping quiet so long tho if there is procedures that can be done???
whos we?
the club? that i cant answer
the support...thats easy...disorganised and fractured when it comes to actually using modern tech ie social media to firmly put the boot on the throats of the detractors and fight back the same way the scum have from day one!

Last edited:
Hopefully mate but it might just ramp up the hate and the haters will find a way to take off the gloss and deflect any credit we deserve.
Will get worse before it gets better imo but if we can get back to the way it should be us dominating everyone then they will all fade away the good thing is we have a real legend of world football in charge so lots more unbiased eyes are on us the signing of Defoe aswel will give us even more exposure outside Scotland it will take time but they way we are going I think we will get to where we should be and stay there and those stealing a wage as rangers haters will be unemployable

Will get worse before it gets better imo but if we can get back to the way it should be us dominating everyone then they will all fade away the good thing is we have a real legend of world football in charge so lots more unbiased eyes are on us the signing of Defoe aswel will give us even more exposure outside Scotland it will take time but they way we are going I think we will get to where we should be and stay there and those stealing a wage as rangers haters will be unemployable
If we win the league this year it will only get worse mate.

whos we?
the club? that i cant answer
the support...thats easy...disorganised and fractured when it comes to actually using modern tech ie social media to firmly put the boot on the throats of the detractors and fight back the say the scum have from day one!
Was meaning the club as in lawyers etc they are obv aware of all this but yeah totally agree some of the comments and stuff on Social media by some of our supports is just as bad as them and makes it look like cheap digs when its really more than that its beyond corrupt and fair play its getting really out of hand and embarrassing for Scottish football.

I posted this on the Morelos thread.

We have stood by and watched the demonisation of Rangers for years. They think they are able to say anything about our players, our supporters and staff. Alfie has been a target from the off. Kyle Lafferty before him and Fernando Ricksen to mention only a couple all the while we watch the fading Celtic captain kick elbow and snarl for 10 years with nothing ever mentioned.

We’ve heard a lunatic who’s a Celtic supporters chief lol and his ilk state they endured 90 minutes of stereo sound bigotry and bile by our club and support. No challenge of these lies and absurd comments? None.

The very same culprits also deamonise the loyal orders dishing out anti British anti Protestant sentiment at every opportunity in our newspapers on radio and tv. Some have managed to become accepted as mainstream journalists, commentators and pundits.

We are all equally to blame. The fight back needs to begin and quickly. Their Sinn Fein learned tactics are going unchallenged. Where is the leadership from our club or community? We must learn and we must do so very quickly.
Some within our support allegedly support the Scottish Nationalists who are republicans and have joined in as they view us and a large British supporting Unionist club and support.

At least they have that bit correct for the majority of us anyway.

I am a nationalist mate. I have and never will support or vote for the SNP. They are the problem in Scotland with their left wing communist agenda which i despise. Personally i do do not want any part of the U.K union or the E.U or any other union for many reasons. Does this mean i can not support my team?

If we win the league this year it will only get worse mate.
I think we will win it mate and keep building on it a never put a timescale on it but I firmly believe if we keep winning eventually they will all fade away! also we are all starting to see we are heading in the right direction regardless the media's take on it it's a fight make no mistake but when we beat them into submission and we will:) no doubt in my mind the top half of thier shitehole will be reserved for the banners again :)

I am a nationalist mate. I have and never will support or vote for the SNP. They are the problem in Scotland with their left wing communist agenda which i despise. Personally i do do not want any part of the U.K union or the E.U or any other union for many reasons. Does this mean i can not support my team?
No of course you and indeed anyone who wants to can support our team. I’m perplexed you’re a nationalist but don’t support the SNP who have vilified our team and support all the while encouraging and supporting our opponents in an attempt to destroy everything Rangers are about.

No of course you and indeed anyone who wants to can support our team. I’m perplexed you’re a nationalist but don’t support the SNP who have vilified our team and support all the while encouraging and supporting our opponents in an attempt to destroy everything Rangers are about.

Mate, i am a real nationalist not the plastics ones the media portrays. Trust me, my dislike and trust of them is just as strong as yours.

Rangers should employ a professional researcher to gather evidence of the bias, double standards and lies in the press, media and by the authorities. Produce a report and publish it naming and shaming the bigots.
No we shouldn't. Winning on the 29th of December and the subsequent meltdown showed exactly what we should be doing: Assembling a team who can take us to our 55th title.

This whole, "Who is winning the propaganda war" is simply a side show. It's a fucking game of football and the team who wins gets all the bragging rights.

No we shouldn't. Winning on the 29th of December and the subsequent meltdown showed exactly what we should be doing: Assembling a team who can take us to our 55th title.

This whole, "Who is winning the propaganda war" is simply a side show. It's a fucking game of football and the team who wins gets all the bragging rights.

Very naive. We are getting hammered day in and day out in the press and it gets even worse when we win. Its anything but a side show. Its front page news and ignoring it plays right into their hands.

As much as I agree with what your saying mate but who do we take this evidence to and what can they do about it as they seem to be able to do and say what they want

Publish it. Make sure its 100% accurate and watertight. Expose the bigots and let the public hear the truth for once. Id like to think too that the BBC and others might have to take a look at their output and who is behind it.

Publish it. Make sure its 100% accurate and watertight. Expose the bigots and let the public hear the truth for once. Id like to think too that the BBC and others might have to take a look at their output and who is behind it.
I would love to think that would be the case mate, but in all reality we know the BBC will do feck all

I would love to think that would be the case mate, but in all reality we know the BBC will do feck all

They dont do anything at the moment because we cant 'prove' they're biased. Individual complaints are easily swatted away. Still we could always carry on as we are and just put up with it.

They dont do anything at the moment because we cant 'prove' they're biased. Individual complaints are easily swatted away. Still we could always carry on as we are and just put up with it.
This fight needs to go to BBC England as no one will listen up here as it’s infested with poets

I predicted this a while back, but it’s still startling to see the propaganda machine ramped up and so open.

You have Tom English, lead sports writer at the supposedly impartial BBC for Scotland openly sending the horde on Rangers signings now.
That is only a week after also sending the horde onto John Beaton for having the gall to let Rangers beat Celtic.

You also have Stewart and Sutton on the same track.

Today you have Waddell denigrating everything about the club’s signings and financial status.

This is all between the 1st and 6th of January. It’s truly sinister.

There needs to be an open show of who is making payments to these ‘journalists’ and ‘pundits’ holding companies to openly show where they are receiving payments from Celtic.

Quite amazing how much this has ramped up since only the start of the year.

I predicted this a while back, but it’s still startling to see the propaganda machine ramped up and so open.

You have Tom English, lead sports writer at the supposedly impartial BBC for Scotland openly sending the horde on Rangers signings now.
That is only a week after also sending the horde onto John Beaton for having the gall to let Rangers beat Celtic.

You also have Stewart and Sutton on the same track.

Today you have Waddell denigrating everything about the club’s signings and financial status.

This is all between the 1st and 6th of January. It’s truly sinister.

There needs to be an open show of who is making payments to these ‘journalists’ and ‘pundits’ holding companies to openly show where they are receiving payments from Celtic.

It seems that nothing has changed 6 months on.

Again, all these BBC employees and other journalists should be made to declare any conflicting sources of income by law.

Back